Author Topic: Mike Petrelli  (Read 17019 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Mike Petrelli
« on: July 10, 2025, 06:53:04 PM »
Can someone comment his phone number ? Wanting to call and speak about a few scumbags | illegal shit people are doing in harness racing.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2025, 06:57:33 PM »
Can someone comment his phone number ? Wanting to call and speak about a few scumbags | illegal shit people are doing in harness racing.

Don't talk to that prick. He's bad news.

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2025, 07:07:48 PM »
Don't talk to that prick. He's bad news.

Who is ?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2025, 07:10:02 PM »
Who is ?

If you really have something you need to talk about find me on Facebook and message me. I'll give you my number once I know who you are. I keep people anonymous, but I don't communicate anonymously. My number isn't exactly a secret either, but I do want to know who you are.

Lar4400

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 238
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2025, 07:15:31 PM »
How could anyone criticize Mike P for bringing attention to those who cheat this sport or abuse animals.
Thank you Mike for your efforts and balls for doing so.
I do believe that many others appreciate your diligence as well.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2025, 07:19:16 PM »
How could anyone criticize Mike P for bringing attention to those who cheat this sport or abuse animals.
Thank you Mike for your efforts and balls for doing so.
I do believe that many others appreciate your diligence as well.

My usefulness in all this is pretty much past. Got the attention of all the commissions and governing bodies. There's no ducking reality and plenty of people are pissed. They're finally exposed and being questioned from higher authorities in each state. Now we sit back and watch.

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2025, 07:19:57 PM »
If you really have something you need to talk about find me on Facebook and message me. I'll give you my number once I know who you are. I keep people anonymous, but I don't communicate anonymously. My number isn't exactly a secret either, but I do want to know who you are.


Messaged you

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2025, 07:23:14 PM »


Messaged you

On Facebook? Didn't get anything. Might have to friend request me. Can message me here too, but need to know who you are and I don't trust Horseplop.

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2025, 07:26:24 PM »
On Facebook? Didn't get anything. Might have to friend request me. Can message me here too, but need to know who you are and I don't trust Horseplop.


I believe my pm sent on here

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2025, 07:29:40 PM »
Got it, you can check now.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4873
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2025, 08:30:54 PM »
My usefulness in all this is pretty much past. Got the attention of all the commissions and governing bodies. There's no ducking reality and plenty of people are pissed. They're finally exposed and being questioned from higher authorities in each state. Now we sit back and watch.

Yet no one will make a move on Ford.  Sad he is getting a pass.  Or is something on the horizon?

RR70s

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2025, 09:01:25 AM »
My usefulness in all this is pretty much past. Got the attention of all the commissions and governing bodies. There's no ducking reality and plenty of people are pissed. They're finally exposed and being questioned from higher authorities in each state. Now we sit back and watch.
You did a lot. For years everyone would say “honest horseman need to police the game themselves and report bad apples”. We now know after all you went through and fought through, how difficult it was for you. Not many people could have done it.
My fear is that stuff now will get swept under rug and the bad apples will let time pass because they know people will forget. Look at all bad criminals, politicians, etc, they lay low for a while and surface after the heat dies down.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2025, 09:05:05 AM »
You did a lot. For years everyone would say “honest horseman need to police the game themselves and report bad apples”. We now know after all you went through and fought through, how difficult it was for you. Not many people could have done it.
My fear is that stuff now will get swept under rug and the bad apples will let time pass because they know people will forget. Look at all bad criminals, politicians, etc, they lay low for a while and surface after the heat dies down.

Here's a little tidbit, so far two state attorney generals requested all the information that I've posted plus what I haven't. What does that tell you?

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2025, 09:58:19 AM »
I hope Kentucky keeps suspending people that are on the list and phone taps that were buying the juice.  I don’t know how these guys continue to race and face people they have stolen from and continue as if nothing is out of order. 
Thanks Mike for all you are doing and keeping these people accountable.   They think it will go away.   

Trigger

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 12709
Re: Mike Petrelli
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2025, 10:08:29 AM »
Here's a little tidbit, so far two state attorney generals requested all the information that I've posted plus what I haven't. What does that tell you?

That mother fucking finally it's a priority for them!

Hopefully the 2 states will turn into all the state AG's where these crooks race.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Was it your family aborted fetus, cahlhoun?  no, because you need balls, of which you have neither.  Go root calhoun on he's praying for the next Israeli invasion.  One thing to back the wrong horse, but the hypocrisy  ngc3
    Today at 04:51:22 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Below is a comment on how low the human mind can go! Keep making your family proud Paul!
    Today at 04:47:47 PM
  • Trigger: WTF does he think he's accomplishing, if he had a screenshot of Calhoun getting ass fucked while chowing down on an aborted fetus maybe he'd get a huh  ngc3
    Today at 04:32:56 PM
  • Lockedin with Pace: He hasn't met his quota yet for screenshots today.
    Today at 04:25:02 PM
  • JT: Wiggles isn't your shift over for the day.. no extra pay for overtime  ngc3
    Today at 04:23:43 PM
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal