Author Topic: ON BEHALF OF PLOPS COUNCIL OF ADVISERS I AM SOLICITING EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST  (Read 81787 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57857
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Your  tmbz1 vote put him over.

I HAD GUY WOOD NOT STOP CALLIN ME

PLS PLS PLS I WANNA BE A LEGEND  PLS VOTE FOR ME

IM JUST A BOWLER FROM FLORIDA  ;D ;D

I NEED TO BE WANTED
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2611
I HAD GUY WOOD NOT STOP CALLIN ME

PLS PLS PLS I WANNA BE A LEGEND  PLS VOTE FOR ME

IM JUST A BOWLER FROM FLORIDA  ;D ;D

I NEED TO BE WANTED
You got my vote!

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4755
I'm pissed!

I thought for sure I was a 1/5 shot

 96z.p
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
I'm pissed!

I thought for sure I was a 1/5 shot

 96z.p
You got zero votes, I'm sorry to say.

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2611
rainman2 and Trigger should be a "lock" for the Plop HOF!

whiptherabbit

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2595
I’ve been on vacation almost two weeks & completely missed this thread, you guys are a crack up.

I come on here to post handicapping picks a few times a week on a good week, but check in and read almost daily. It’s a good relief from the grind of every day life…  tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3659
I’ve been on vacation almost two weeks & completely missed this thread, you guys are a crack up.

I come on here to post handicapping picks a few times a week on a good week, but check in and read almost daily. It’s a good relief from the grind of every day life…  tmbz1
I hope you had a good trip! Congrats

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Hi again Mike :)
    Today at 02:30:15 PM
  • Trigger: Taint tapped out  ;D
    Today at 02:04:07 PM
  • Trigger: If I was to go under as a Misfit how retarded and boring do you have to get, pretty muh a lot  ngc3 almost impossible to pull that off and repeat the same shit for months  ngc3
    Today at 01:52:27 PM
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal