Author Topic: Special Meeting KHRGC’s License Review Committee RE: Howard Taylor LIVE  (Read 55227 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
The part that most interesting to me was the racing official tring to strong arm you by phone. Have you ever thought about how many times that must have worked in the past?? I'd imagine plenty. Scary., all things end. In this case, the judge tried it on the absolute worst person imaginable. Backfire is an understatement

Thank God I recorded that. They asked me for that last week, long story short they and now everyone else have everything. And yes it's worked in the past, on others who compete. He must have assumed I still race, nope. Like I posted on my group today, the people to thank for all this are in fact Steve Jones and Ed Glick of Historic Track. Had they not tossed me for complaining about ice online I never find this path. I do believe in everything happens for a reason. Look as the past week, a horse killer who abused his gf is in prison because I was able to initiate that investigation. Now some of the biggest players in the industry who endangered the animals and took advantage of everyone else are hanging by a thread because I exposed what they never imagined and I CANNOT BE COERCED by them. The more they talk, the more I expose. And dat's dat.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2025, 04:40:40 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
Thank God I recorded that. They asked me for that last week, long story short they and now everyone else have everything. And yes it's worked in the past, on others who compete. He must have assumed I still race, nope. Like I posted on my group today, the people to thank for all this are in fact Steve Jones and Ed Glick of Historic Track. Had they not tossed me for complaining about ice online I never find this path. I do believe in everything happens for a reason. Look as the past week, a horse killer who abused his gf is in prison because I was able to initiate that investigation. Now some of the biggest players in the industry who endangered the animals and took advantage of everyone else are hanging by a thread because I exposed what they never imagined and I CANNOT BE COERCED by them. The more they talk, the more I expose. And dat's dat.

Hopefully one day people like you will be able to return to the game (if you even care to) that's in a much better place due to your efforts  11.wp

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Hopefully one day people like you will be able to return to the game (if you even care to) that's in a much better place due to your efforts  11.wp

I miss the babies, the ones that need special attention and the psycho mares that for some reason I have patience with. I could easily live without the racing. But I would still be a target no matter what.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
This is only gonna get worse. Why did this make me chuckle when I saw it today?  ngc3
Just a little tidbit, two state attorney generals are now in possession of EVERYTHING exposing the dirt, plus all the audio I recorded as well. And more will be requesting it if they haven't already.

free photo host

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
This is only gonna get worse. Why did this make me chuckle when I saw it today?  ngc3
Just a little tidbit, two state attorney generals are now in possession of EVERYTHING exposing the dirt, plus all the audio I recorded as well. And more will be requesting it if they haven't already.

free photo host

Didn't he tell them that he's only going to apply again? How's the next application going to be dofferent?

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Can they deny that with no hearing since he already had one?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Can they deny that with no hearing since he already had one?

They made it crystal clear on the record he will NOT be granted a license in the state of Kentucky.

Swingback

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
I find it interesting that USTA listed it in Fines and Suspensions and under Major Penalties. I wasn’t aware withdrawing an Application by definition is a Fine, Suspension or Major Penalty. Where is the Fine, Suspension or Major Penalty? There officially was no ruling or finding of fact. They should make it public of course the withdrawal but clearly how they posted it and labeled it is not accurate. The title should have been “License Application Rulings” Just saying it’s mislabeled.



cigar

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3083
I find it interesting that USTA listed it in Fines and Suspensions and under Major Penalties. I wasn’t aware withdrawing an Application by definition is a Fine, Suspension or Major Penalty. Where is the Fine, Suspension or Major Penalty? There officially was no ruling or finding of fact. They should make it public of course the withdrawal but clearly how they posted it and labeled it is not accurate. The title should have been “License Application Rulings” Just saying it’s mislabeled.
Did he withdraw it so if it got denied he would lose his liscenses everywhere?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Did he withdraw it so if it got denied he would lose his liscenses everywhere?

He withdrew after being advised his licensed will most certainly be denied. Just watch the video. Most importantly is this is the first time any commission put the Equestology documents into a hearing record. Including testimony from others and audio I supplied. https://youtu.be/mcmAu-HdHJI


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Can they deny that with no hearing since he already had one?
No. Well maybe if in same year. Usually when they give an offer to pull application instead of being denied the person is smart enough to not apply again till next year. Eckley has pulled his application 2-3 years now when they gave him the option.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
You pull the application because once you are denied, for the rest of your life you have to answer yes to the question..Have you ever been denied a license? That means your application(s) will get tied up before being approved.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Looks that way  :P
    Today at 01:31:05 PM
  • wiggles44: Too many :)
    Today at 01:28:19 PM
  • JT: Looks like a long day for ya here wiggles..going on 6 hours now..lots of screenshots to check I suppose  :P
    Today at 01:22:31 PM
  • wiggles44: Are you allowed near women Mike?   :)
    Today at 01:16:36 PM
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal