Author Topic: Special Meeting KHRGC’s License Review Committee RE: Howard Taylor LIVE  (Read 55172 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1607
Your positive reinforcement means so much... :'(

Don’t forget Cal had a piece of WIJI.
Who else was smart enough to do that?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Don’t forget Cal had a piece of WIJI.
Who else was smart enough to do that?

Has what to do with the price of tea in China?

hoosierboy

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 11872
The attorney for juicers hopefully finally met his match

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1607
Has what to do with the price of tea in China?

His positive reinforcement

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
The attorney for juicers hopefully finally met his match

His match are the facts. He turned in all the receipts and proof of what he purchased then said he had no idea what was on them and that his horses never got the stuff. I smell a Netflix series.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
He didn't know, his trainers didn't know. Apparently his wife just signed and mailed checks. Did know about Omeprazole... AND I GOT A SHOUT OUT!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

https://youtu.be/iaKWg69MazQ

The bills went to her??? Guess he didn't realize the Kentucky Commission had everything I posted.

post pics

I’m anti Howard and I appreciate the effort but these are public records. 

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I’m anti Howard and I appreciate the effort but these are public records.

And you're obviously missing the point. He responded that his wife got and paid the bills. Thus why I posted this. That's his office address.  tmbz1
« Last Edit: July 08, 2025, 08:33:06 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ohracing

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 293
The attorney for juicers hopefully finally met his match

Sounded like they knew their stuff and wasn't listening to his BS.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Sounded like they knew their stuff and wasn't listening to his BS.

For a lawyer he wasn’t very articulate.  He was a condescending asshole that thought, “duh, I had no idea” was a good enough defense.

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Taylor's presentation was that of an illiterate buffoon......I was shocked

pocketrocketwinner

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1431
He seemed to figure that He was in the clear cause if they deny him they would have to deny everyone on a very lengthy bb3. Hopefully this is just the tip of the iceberg.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Don’t forget Cal had a piece of WIJI.
Who else was smart enough to do that?

huh?

Wiiggle It Jiggleit was 100% owned by George Teague , no?



Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Wiji was co-owned by George Teague Jr., and the Teague Racing Partnership, which was managed/headed up by Jim Bernstein. Bernstein was one of the breeders of Wiji. Teague bought him as a weanling. I can't speak to who were the partners in the TRP.

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5031
Wiji was co-owned by George Teague Jr., and the Teague Racing Partnership, which was managed/headed up by Jim Bernstein. Bernstein was one of the breeders of Wiji. Teague bought him as a weanling. I can't speak to who were the partners in the TRP.

HT said his "partnerships" were all done with a handshake and no written agreements. He also said the was normal for the industry. Does anyone care to comment on the validity of that statement. As a perfect example is the comment above. Teague Racing Partnership. Were there no written contracts/agreements?

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1607
HT said his "partnerships" were all done with a handshake and no written agreements. He also said the was normal for the industry. Does anyone care to comment on the validity of that statement. As a perfect example is the comment above. Teague Racing Partnership. Were there no written contracts/agreements?

There absolutely was, as I received a contract to review.  It included WIJI as well as a few other horses,  Calhoun can confirm this.

Others were Mozzi Minaj, Miss Me Yet, and 2- 2yos, and 2-3yos not identified.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2025, 11:53:49 AM by Dingus »

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Andrew? LOL!
    Today at 01:05:13 PM
  • Trigger: Wiggles and G if you don't see me respond in the forever near future, wish the women in your family all my best  ngc3
    Today at 01:02:27 PM
  • wiggles44: No problem Andrew :)
    Today at 12:59:45 PM
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal