Author Topic: Karl  (Read 6442 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: Karl
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2025, 10:51:54 PM »
It looks like that current ownership finally threw in the towel.  Now what?  From what was said earlier on horseplop, wasn't there fertility issues?  Can't wait to see how this plays out. 
Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: And wiggles 44th, if you're going to use my "Geez" , please remit a $2 bet into my horse betting account. LOL!
    Today at 11:52:26 AM
  • dougie: Let me know. Do I get a tax break with this? LOL!
    Today at 11:40:57 AM
  • wiggles44: Search for yourself.  :)
    Today at 11:39:49 AM
  • dougie: Who am I now.....Mike? Did I make the team?
    Today at 11:36:48 AM
  • wiggles44: You’re not the only one that says Geez a lot “dougie”…..
    Today at 11:34:14 AM
  • dougie: Oh.....now I know the story. LOL! Geez.....
    Today at 11:14:57 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: dougie---You have to respond to him twice before you become Mike.
    Today at 11:13:54 AM
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal