Author Topic: Captain Victorious  (Read 2474 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PineHurstPacer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 577
Captain Victorious
« on: June 07, 2025, 11:06:21 PM »
Who remembers this horse racing?  I do not

He's standing in Michigan and there are reports he has multiple 2 year old's training very well

any input TIA

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2970
Re: Captain Victorious
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2025, 08:19:57 AM »
I believe was a Burke horse. He started well. Did he go up to Canada for elims & was up the track? I believe so & went downhill after that.

Swingback

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 105
Re: Captain Victorious
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2025, 10:17:35 AM »
I remember him. He was the year of Bettor’s Wish, Dancin Lou, Hurrikane Emperor, Little Rocket Man, Century Pharaoh.

HarnessFan1981

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 370
Re: Captain Victorious
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2025, 11:09:17 AM »
I remember him. He was the year of Bettor’s Wish, Dancin Lou, Hurrikane Emperor, Little Rocket Man, Century Pharaoh.

Burke horse yes

2nd NA Cup Elim
10th NA Cup Final
3rd Hempt Final @ Pocono
Won Adios Elim @ Meadows
9th Adios Final @ Meadows
2nd Millstein @ Northfield
2nd PASS Final @ Meadows

he was a decent horse

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
  • Mazola: Exposed as Mike Petrelli?
    Today at 11:10:43 AM
  • wiggles44: Mike Petrelli has been exposed
    Today at 11:07:06 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal