Author Topic: Lost In The Shuffle  (Read 6518 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Lost In The Shuffle
« on: June 05, 2025, 07:04:44 PM »
With the Belmont and NAC Elims , no one has mentioned a very nice Sat. NFLD card including
a highly contentious Battle Of Lake Erie. I'm going with closers. It can't help but be a hot pace
with Ken Hanover #2 Desperate Man#3 Chase H Hanover #7. I like the Borgata winner Mossdale
Ben #5 and Bythemissile #6. Promises to be the sleeper race of the day. tmbz1

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2025, 09:13:02 AM »
Guess I see why no one had mentioned it. ngc3 Anyhow, I did forget to add that Noble has
a red hot Helium from the trail spot with Little Rocket Man an after thought from the 8-hole.
The card also includes 9 OSS of $65k or more.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2025, 10:14:40 AM »
I dont have the program yet, but have looked at it online a bit.
It is a great card, I am disappointed that Nfld is allowing certain trainers to race there. I also know some on here will say- but they're not suspended, blah blah blah.
It's certainly not a good look, at all.

sledge hammer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1712
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2025, 12:25:57 PM »
Really is a solid card Saturday and on paper the Battle looks like a great race.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2025, 08:19:07 PM »
A tried and true combo thru the years: Brett and Virgil already racking up back to back OSS.
2nd win on an 'ODDS ON' horse sired by Lather Up. One of the better os those I've seen.
One thing that caught my eye was the food stands out on the apron. GREAT idea, besides all the
rage as far as I can tell, it takes the pressure off their own concessions and provides people with
options without going inside. Beauty night here in Ohio. Wish I was there.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2025, 09:12:47 PM »
Burke has those hot ones up for NAC but Rick Wink rings up an impressive score in OSS in 50 flat.
These are not the previous bogus pre-resurfing times. They are gonna be SMOKIN in The Battle.

Bllack Bridle

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 83
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2025, 10:15:01 PM »
Jammed packed field tmbz1

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2025, 10:32:26 PM »
Brett putting an explanation point on the night with the Battle win. Good for him!!

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2025, 10:43:56 PM »
Ken Hanover was loaded when he pulled the pocket.  Boys set some big time fractions tonight!   tmbz1

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3588
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2025, 12:19:39 AM »
Burke has those hot ones up for NAC but Rick Wink rings up an impressive score in OSS in 50 flat.
These are not the previous bogus pre-resurfing times. They are gonna be SMOKIN in The Battle.
I was at a graduation party but just watched the replays. Yes it was a great card. I posted during jug week about Rick Wink, even started a thread about him. I thought then that out of all the good Burke 3 year olds, Louprint, Swingtown, and Sippinonsearoc.. that he might be the best of them. He paced an effortless 150.2 at Delaware as a 2 year old, and just had the look of a great racehorse. I'm not sure what he's staked to but I hope he's going to be in the Meadowlands Pace. Sorry steaked lol.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2025, 12:21:18 AM by JT »

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2970
Re: Lost In The Shuffle
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2025, 08:26:12 AM »
The ones that got away well were there at the finish. Mossdale Ben had awful cover & made a brief skip. He was the one making up ground from to far back. It was good to see Ken Hanover win. Brett got him a trip.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • darnoldrocks: JUST LOOKING FOR ADMIN!!  ADMIN needs to take some responsibility for the good of the site.  No one should wish death or sexual assault on anyone's family.    No need for that. Two guys shouldn't go back and forth, saying nothing new, ruining topics. No one should have more than one ID and account.  That shouldn't be too much to expect or administer. Pretty bare basics.
    Today at 12:16:17 PM
  • Sweet: Plop Classified:  Seeking ADMIN to double down on my wishes  ngc3 please be available to work only on every other leap year day, next being Sunday, February 29, 2032 (unless you can't is  tmbz1)
    Today at 11:53:28 AM
  • wiggles44: How does Mike get himself out of this one……
    Today at 11:48:52 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: I vote free roll!
    Today at 11:18:36 AM
  • Mazola: Its pretty fucked up
    Today at 11:16:13 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Stay
    Today at 11:13:35 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Can we have a nomination ceremony and elect one? Or, do we just stsy on free roll?
    Today at 11:13:26 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Since there's no Admin
    Today at 11:12:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal