Author Topic: Going to Monticello  (Read 18277 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RR70s

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
Re: Going to Monticello
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2025, 05:43:02 PM »
RR70s.....I was there Monday and Tuesday. Expect small crowd, but I had some fun talking with the locals. Go have a great bagel on Main Street in town. They still make great breakfast/lunch sandwiches. Have a great meal as Casa Mia in Hurleyville. I'm at Saratoga now. Bigger crowds. Good food but to expensive. LOL!

Thanks Dougie- Great suggestions  tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: <----  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 09:49:22 PM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 08:38:09 PM
  • Trigger: Calhoun, genius shows you how to make $$$ after the race  ngc3
    October 05, 2026, 11:16:20 AM
  • Calhoun: An 8-horse $2 parlay of 3/5 winners = $ 85.  Of 4/5 winners = $4/5 winners = $108... Remarkable. $$$
    October 05, 2026, 11:00:16 AM
  • Dingus: I’m impressed
    October 05, 2026, 09:50:46 AM
  • JT: You da man bello ;D
    October 04, 2026, 09:47:47 PM
  • dougie: Nice job BELLO!!!!!
    October 04, 2026, 09:31:49 PM
  • Trigger: You and genius are now a page 3 story, Bello SWEPT THE FIRST 8 Races at Northfield  62za.clp 62za.clp 86z.st 62za.clp 62za.clp
    October 04, 2026, 09:29:39 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal