Author Topic: Du Quoin  (Read 2623 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Du Quoin
« on: June 04, 2025, 04:36:40 PM »
Since The Meadowlands has now become a second circuit, why don't we move the Hambletonian back to Du Quoin?

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Du Quoin
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2025, 04:39:04 PM »
 ngc3

Good luck with that. Start a grassroots initiative. You'll get far with that one. LOL.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Du Quoin
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2025, 04:43:32 PM »
Since The Meadowlands has now become a second circuit, why don't we move the Hambletonian back to Du Quoin?
   
    What the hell is Du Coin??   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Du Quoin
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2025, 04:56:32 PM »
Congratulations Pacer for reconfirming what an unknowledgeable dumb fuck you are.
Since you consistently and repeatedly show it, I thought it was time you got your props. tmbz1

oh canada

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7990
Re: Du Quoin
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2025, 05:45:50 PM »
Been pretty much everywhere as far as racing but Du Quoin is the one place I never got to experience. When I said this to a couple of horseman who raced there, their response was " Lucky You" so I guess its not for everyone tmbz1
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Du Quoin
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2025, 05:58:49 PM »
I will tell you that you go to the middle of nowhere and then keep going to get there.
Absolutely monstrous fairgrounds. As far as harness goes, the word for DuQuoin is HISTORY. tmbz1

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57856
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Du Quoin
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2025, 06:03:12 PM »
Been pretty much everywhere as far as racing but Du Quoin is the one place I never got to experience. When I said this to a couple of horseman who raced there, their response was " Lucky You" so I guess its not for everyone tmbz1

2014 I won the governor’s cup with LUCPARK

  Beautiful experience. Beautiful track.

 tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Du Quoin
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2025, 06:17:04 PM »
Du Quoin also held the Word Trotting Durby once The Hambo moved to NJ. A tranquil atmosphere.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal