Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
USTA Website
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: USTA Website (Read 2465 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
stbracer
NW-1
Posts: 9
USTA Website
«
on:
June 04, 2025, 01:38:43 PM »
Anyone else not able to get on the USTA website? I haven't seen results and entries or get on my member account.
Logged
Bitter Truth
Elite
Posts: 2620
Re: USTA Website
«
Reply #1 on:
June 04, 2025, 01:54:44 PM »
I don't know about signing into it but entries and results are working here.
Logged
Dingus
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1604
Re: USTA Website
«
Reply #2 on:
June 04, 2025, 01:56:27 PM »
I was just in the owner’s dashboard
Logged
Grandstand Handicapper
Elite
Posts: 2777
Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: USTA Website
«
Reply #3 on:
June 04, 2025, 02:11:52 PM »
All fine here. Maybe just a one-off glitch.
Logged
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
USTA Website
shout out
Sound off !
Trigger
:
Any phrase that starts with "According to G"
...I god damn love plop retard jokes!
Today
at 11:10:14 AM
dougie
:
LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
Today
at 10:46:56 AM
Trigger
:
It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper
Today
at 10:42:46 AM
dougie
:
BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
Today
at 10:37:24 AM
wiggles44
:
The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots
Today
at 10:36:47 AM
G
:
Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
Today
at 10:35:54 AM
G
:
I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
Today
at 10:35:46 AM
G
:
When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
Today
at 10:35:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal