Author Topic: USTA Website  (Read 2468 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

stbracer

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 9
USTA Website
« on: June 04, 2025, 01:38:43 PM »
Anyone else not able to get on the USTA website? I haven't seen results and entries or get on my member account.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: USTA Website
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2025, 01:54:44 PM »
I don't know about signing into it but entries and results are working here. tmbz1

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1604
Re: USTA Website
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2025, 01:56:27 PM »
I was just in the owner’s dashboard

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: USTA Website
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2025, 02:11:52 PM »
All fine here. Maybe just a one-off glitch.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal