Author Topic: Simon Allard  (Read 22661 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Simon Allard
« on: June 02, 2025, 02:31:46 PM »
Watching Pocono and all I can say is this...why would any trainer put this clown behind their horse?????

Holy crap he's awful!  Has to be one of the worst drivers out there...literally

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5114
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2025, 02:57:11 PM »
I like him race 3 Doctor BB  at a price. Should leave and yield for a trip

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2025, 02:59:51 PM »
I like him race 3 Doctor BB  at a price. Should leave and yield for a trip

I have him under the 2 but hesitant to bet it.  2-3-6

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5114
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2025, 03:04:21 PM »
He was bad

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2025, 03:09:01 PM »
Watching Pocono and all I can say is this...why would any trainer put this clown behind their horse?????

Holy crap he's awful!  Has to be one of the worst drivers out there...literally

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Yeah, he's terrible 

2025
  444     54   60   58   $692,473
    LTD:   34,273   5,418   4,912   4,395   $55,483,442
 

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2025, 05:23:33 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Yeah, he's terrible 

2025
  444     54   60   58   $692,473
    LTD:   34,273   5,418   4,912   4,395   $55,483,442
 

 73cv.2

Figures you would defend this...
https://web.archive.org/web/20210628051255/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwqE6aEJiOs

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2025, 05:40:33 PM »
Hey the dude likes young  O0 meat..Thats up too him..

What does that have to do with his driving abilities?

Numbers don't lie!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2025, 08:21:22 PM »
Hey the dude likes young  O0 meat..Thats up too him..

What does that have to do with his driving abilities?

Numbers don't lie!
Who did he drive mostly for? Oh yeah, the guy who went to prison. ngc3
Bravo, you're praising a felon and pedo duo.  tmbz1 ngc3

Off the rocker

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 44
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2025, 10:17:24 PM »
Without Rene’s drugged up stock Simon would still be in Quebec begging for drives.   He is well below average.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2025, 10:49:58 PM »
Who did he drive mostly for? Oh yeah, the guy who went to prison. ngc3
Bravo, you're praising a felon and pedo duo.  tmbz1 ngc3

Where does it say where I praised Rene? Where does it say anywhere where i said I praised Simon as a good person character wise?

Go ahead I'll wait! Tic Tic Tic........Still waiting!

Another case of running off the mouth reading what you want to read!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

mwins

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 805
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2025, 10:18:51 AM »
Who did he drive mostly for? Oh yeah, the guy who went to prison. ngc3
Bravo, you're praising a felon and pedo duo.  tmbz1 ngc3

Remember when YOU were on here defending a known gay pedophile named John Holmes?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7743
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2025, 10:26:29 AM »
Remember when YOU were on here defending a known gay pedophile named John Holmes?

First of all I didn't know him. And a court of law cleared him. I don't care who sucks whose dick. Show me where Holmes was found guilty or on video meeting a male minor. I live in facts. And here you are defending the guy in the video!  And where is Richard Moreau now??? ngc3

Lance

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1127
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2025, 11:25:24 AM »
I don't care who sucks whose dick.
Either do I.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4793
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2025, 11:47:38 AM »
Where does it say where I praised Rene? Where does it say anywhere where i said I praised Simon as a good person character wise?

Go ahead I'll wait! Tic Tic Tic........Still waiting!

Another case of running off the mouth reading what you want to read!

Clocks still ticking!  ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2444
Re: Simon Allard
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2025, 12:26:07 PM »
Remember when YOU were on here defending a known gay pedophile named John Holmes?

I thought Johnny the Wad Holmes was dead

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Calm down mike :)
    Today at 04:28:22 PM
  • Trigger: Di she call you, send you an email, you are transmitting communications between two parties, are you a lying sack of plop, yuppo  ngc3 You're going to be iignored after today so have fun with the misfits  ngc3
    Today at 03:21:42 PM
  • wiggles44: Prove that she’s looking for you Mike?
    Today at 03:16:35 PM
  • Trigger: Prove that she is looking for Mike  ngc3
    Today at 03:14:44 PM
  • wiggles44: Michaela is looking for you Mike
    Today at 02:29:35 PM
  • Trigger: Thanks wiggles, admitting you're clueless  ngc3
    Today at 01:41:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Not a clue who you’re talking about Mike.  :)
    Today at 01:19:44 PM
  • Trigger: Oh wiggles where art thou.. ;D
    Today at 12:55:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal