Author Topic: Wagner TEAM  (Read 5144 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Wagner TEAM
« on: June 01, 2025, 02:37:38 PM »
Who are all the moving parts?
MINIONS for DADDY WAGS

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2025, 02:39:57 PM »
Why didnt Petrelli go after Wagner????  ngc3 ngc3

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2025, 02:45:26 PM »
Out of his area.  Lol

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2025, 05:15:05 PM »
No answers for WAGNER'S comrades

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2025, 05:25:50 PM »
No answers for WAGNER'S comrades

Wagner has been around for over 40 years! He has many "comrades"
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2025, 05:34:09 PM »
Why didnt Petrelli go after Wagner????  ngc3 ngc3

That comment is proof that even you agree if I don't do it, nobody else will.  tmbz1 Took the USTA to get something done while all of you say you knew and did squat.  tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2025, 05:52:07 PM »
That comment is proof that even you agree if I don't do it, nobody else will.  tmbz1 Took the USTA to get something done while all of you say you knew and did squat.  tmbz1

I think we can all agree on that..
Lets see..How many are you training? How many do you own? Where are you stabled at? How many people work for you and depend on you for their income? How much do you have invested in trucks, trailers and equipment?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2025, 05:57:26 PM »
I think we can all agree on that..
Lets see..How many are you training? How many do you own? Where are you stabled at? How many people work for you and depend on you for their income? How much do you have invested in trucks, trailers and equipment?

I lost what I had. And instead of laying down like you've bent over I started doing what all of you should have done decades ago. Keep doing what you do which is nothing and soon you will all have to find jobs in the real world. And you know I'm right. And yeah, won't affect me in the least. And I'll still be the only fool who stood up for you clowns. Years of you posting and still scared shitless to expose who you really are.  73cv.2

But now I will ask you the same thing, since you posted this two years ago....

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2025, 06:04:18 PM »
I think I've made my case, I don't expect you to agree on any of it.

Like I said in that post..You're just a wanta be reporter. Maybe you should apply at CNN!

 tmbz1
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2025, 06:06:47 PM »
I think I've made my case, I don't expect you to agree on any of it.

Like I said in that post..You're just a wanta be reporter. Maybe you should apply at CNN!

 tmbz1
Well SCM read some of your posts. He should read mine. Every single one. He'll learn a lot.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Wagner TEAM
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2025, 06:11:18 PM »
I lost what I had. And instead of laying down like you've bent over I started doing what all of you should have done decades ago. Keep doing what you do which is nothing and soon you will all have to find jobs in the real world. And you know I'm right. And yeah, won't affect me in the least. And I'll still be the only fool who stood up for you clowns. Years of you posting and still scared shitless to expose who you really are.  73cv.2

But now I will ask you the same thing, since you posted this two years ago....


Still waiting for you to answer the question rather than deflect.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal