Author Topic: “ Goldshit Bob “  (Read 12440 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rainman2

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 27197
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2025, 02:29:07 AM »
I’d take Tim back if we can get rid of rainman

Good morning TROLL,

What’s it like to have “foot in mouth disease”!

Please learn to think before you type and speak!

Your mental health is declining rapidly!

Please seek psychiatric help ASAP!


Horseplop isn’t a popularity contest!!

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: “ Goldshit Bob “
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2025, 06:47:20 AM »
I’d take Tim back if we can get rid of rainman

Rain man is like your Parish Priest, please be nice

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal