Author Topic: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it  (Read 24828 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2025, 05:35:54 PM »
What happened??? Are you people that out of the fucking loop??? A presiding judge went down for making a call defending Howard Taylor. You're welcome. Again.
https://youtu.be/4oCjRr9Wmi8

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2025, 05:42:58 PM »
I am not your enemy

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2025, 05:48:17 PM »
He's so used to defending himself that he tell the difference anymore,
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2025, 05:51:27 PM »
He's so used to defending himself that he tell the difference anymore,

Excuse me, who's the one here not hiding? I don't care either way who is on "my side" or not. Know who benefits from anything I accomplish?? You morons.  tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2025, 05:54:03 PM »
Excuse me, who's the one here not hiding? I don't care either way who is on "my side" or not. Know who benefits from anything I accomplish?? You morons.  tmbz1

So, what have you accomplish so far that affects me?
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2025, 05:55:19 PM »
So, what have you accomplish so far that affects me?

Well since you're a troll hiding behind a screen. No idea. But now I will ask you the same thing, since you posted this two years ago....

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 16490
Re: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it
« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2025, 06:05:36 PM »
So, what have you accomplish so far that affects me?
His resume has a bit of a gap, doesn't it ngc3 ngc3

2003 to 2023.

Just a bit of a gap.  ngc3 ngc3

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Who owns Lucky Lilly Belle Stables? USTA does not list it
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2025, 06:08:20 PM »
 ngc3

Because he had something to lose like us other cowards! Was keeping quiet just like everyone else!


 ngc3
« Last Edit: June 01, 2025, 06:12:56 PM by Kirbys Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: He hasn't named me as Mike yet. I'm kind of insulted. I'm not good enough?
    Today at 11:12:54 AM
  • Trigger: Any phrase that starts with "According to G"  ngc3...I god damn love plop retard jokes!  ;D
    Today at 11:10:14 AM
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal