Author Topic: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS  (Read 110067 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2025, 10:24:28 PM »
Who the fuck are you calling a Cunt? You care to back that up? 

Press release?? Your boy Rolla having trouble getting views? Guess the same shit on repeat loses its luster. I did hear tonight he's trying to say he knew what the vet was doing to Secretariat!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://youtu.be/UAJdWWe7fog

Cashout

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 414
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #151 on: June 06, 2025, 02:13:27 AM »
           On Zillow 40 Park Place apt 9 Goshen NY 10924 has no value.     I guess the rat business doesn’t pay that well

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #152 on: June 06, 2025, 06:50:52 AM »
Press release?? Your boy Rolla having trouble getting views? Guess the same shit on repeat loses its luster. I did hear tonight he's trying to say he knew what the vet was doing to Secretariat!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://youtu.be/UAJdWWe7fog
Keep listening maybe I’ll learn something. Trust me you don’t wanna call me a Cunt to my face I would do more than knock a phone out of your hand!

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #153 on: June 06, 2025, 06:53:43 AM »
Another jerk off with Computer Muscles  73cv.2

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #154 on: June 06, 2025, 08:02:29 AM »
Another jerk off with Computer Muscles  73cv.2

Notice it skips over where I post my address every time. Here's what we will do. Noon at the monument center of the Village. Got it Goots??? I mean CUNT!  ngc3 Be there...

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #155 on: June 06, 2025, 08:29:51 AM »
Notice it skips over where I post my address every time. Here's what we will do. Noon at the monument center of the Village. Got it Goots??? I mean CUNT!  ngc3 Be there...
No-show

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #156 on: June 06, 2025, 08:42:28 AM »
No-show

You're my witness. Gaagunt....

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2416
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #157 on: June 06, 2025, 08:43:07 AM »
Notice it skips over where I post my address every time. Here's what we will do. Noon at the monument center of the Village. Got it Goots??? I mean CUNT!  ngc3 Be there...

I’ll take MP by KO in 30 seconds

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #158 on: June 06, 2025, 09:42:18 AM »
Congratulations you posted under three screen names! Don’t you get tired of talking to yourself?

Look, I’m not stupid if I come down there and knock the shit out of you I have all to lose because I broke my ass and worked my whole life unlike you. You’ll have every Lawyer in Goshen after me because you’re a fucking deat beat welfare peasant who is also irrelevant by the way.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #159 on: June 06, 2025, 09:52:03 AM »
NOON

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #160 on: June 06, 2025, 09:56:32 AM »
Keep listening maybe I’ll learn something. Trust me you don’t wanna call me a Cunt to my face I would do more than knock a phone out of your hand!

Don’t get carpal tunnel typing that tough!   ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #161 on: June 06, 2025, 09:57:38 AM »
Don’t get carpal tunnel typing that tough!   ngc3

He's about as tough as this guy who is afraid to talk. https://youtu.be/zsP9Pd-3nFI

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #162 on: June 06, 2025, 10:00:12 AM »
Yet another username harness racer! Thankfully you’re irrelevant nobody listens to you.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #163 on: June 06, 2025, 10:02:09 AM »
NOON

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #164 on: June 06, 2025, 11:12:26 AM »
Evidently, alotta people are listening to Mike...even the authorities, in some places..

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
  • Sweet: Go help Chihuahua Cock find ADMIN, his 200+ requests over 3 days have gone unanswered  ngc3
    Today at 02:46:38 PM
  • wiggles44: Where are you going Mike?   :)
    Today at 02:43:25 PM
  • Sweet: It was not nice knowing you wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:45 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike
    Today at 01:21:59 PM
  • Sweet: 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag 46fzlag
    Today at 01:03:53 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal