Author Topic: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS  (Read 110122 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4749
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #45 on: June 02, 2025, 05:25:29 PM »
Why do you two keep repeating the same shit over and over?

We have heard 20 times about the same shit everyday!

Just answer the question and move on for new material for us to laugh at!  73cv.2

Quite embarrassing for suppose grown ass people!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2025, 06:05:55 PM »
Why do you two keep repeating the same shit over and over?

We have heard 20 times about the same shit everyday!

Just answer the question and move on for new material for us to laugh at!  73cv.2

Quite embarrassing for suppose grown ass people!

I did one better....https://youtu.be/U5ypSK47JUo
Is he lying "Zoomer"???

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2025, 08:10:46 PM »
Yes answer the question I wanna move on!……….I’ll ask it again since you didn’t answer the first time…………. Your brother Frank told me you stole Covid checks from your mother when she was sick…………..I don’t want to go on and on about this………… answer the damn question your brother and I anxiously awake your answer!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #48 on: June 02, 2025, 08:16:06 PM »

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #49 on: June 02, 2025, 09:11:49 PM »
One of your loyal fans messaged me about your YouTube Channel.......... ..I saw your YouTube video on trotting president Williams this evening does he even know you...........? We will find out when I call him tomorrow......... ..  I want to make sure and tell him that Frank, Jenny and his son are a hard working good people and not to listen to you........ Oh......I guess you're guilty since you never answered me about the Covid checks you stole from your mother.....

TimTimTimbo

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1347
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2025, 09:23:12 PM »
Hey Mike, the good news is if this Zoomer is a drunk like you say, he should pass out shortly and leave you and us alone from his repetitive statements for a while. He needs to restore his 1 brain cell after flooding it with alcohol.


Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2025, 09:42:38 PM »
Hey Mike, the good news is if this Zoomer is a drunk like you say, he should pass out shortly and leave you and us alone from his repetitive statements for a while. He needs to restore his 1 brain cell after flooding it with alcohol.

Whoever it is should be changing the name soon again. Ever notice my enemies are always scared?  ngc3
https://youtu.be/U5ypSK47JUo

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2025, 11:32:52 PM »
Zoomer/Arnold can you please just shut the fuck up already?! He has responded to that check question multiple times previously. The shit is past old.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4749
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2025, 11:42:05 PM »
Zoomer/Arnold can you please just shut the fuck up already?! He has responded to that check question multiple times previously. The shit is past old.

You left out Zack as well
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #54 on: June 03, 2025, 07:30:24 AM »
Zoomer/Arnold can you please just shut the fuck up already?! He has responded to that check question multiple times previously. The shit is past old.
He has not answered the question that I asked……... I asked him is it true what your brother said……..That you stole your mother‘s Covid check? He has never replied……….. his Brother and I anxiously await this reply.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #55 on: June 03, 2025, 11:07:48 AM »
Amazing!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2025, 11:09:11 AM »

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4749
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2025, 11:46:14 AM »
Well, that sure answered the Covid Check question....NOT!

Why dance around it..If you didn't say so! Why all the deflection? Then we can be rid of Zoomer.

Now it's your turn to ask him about the kid you raised that was your brothers! And how Ray and Mark beat up a old man Dave in the Meadowlands paddock and how you never rented stalls from Goshen track and how you left Gina with a pocket of cash..etc etc etc...

Let's get another day of as the life of SCM turns! episode 365

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2416
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2025, 12:23:49 PM »
He has not answered the question that I asked……... I asked him is it true what your brother said……..That you stole your mother‘s Covid check? He has never replied……….. his Brother and I anxiously await this reply.

It is not true. MP

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: SCM "SHAMEFUL" FACTS
« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2025, 12:30:22 PM »
Well, that sure answered the Covid Check question....NOT!

Why dance around it..If you didn't say so! Why all the deflection? Then we can be rid of Zoomer.

Now it's your turn to ask him about the kid you raised that was your brothers! And how Ray and Mark beat up a old man Dave in the Meadowlands paddock and how you never rented stalls from Goshen track and how you left Gina with a pocket of cash..etc etc etc...

Let's get another day of as the life of SCM turns! episode 365

 Are you fucking stupid? What check. My father handled their banking. ALL DIRECT DEPOSIT. Like I have to answer to you useless coward wastes of fucking life. How the fuck did I steal a check that didn't EXIST!!! MORONS!! You're buying into it??? Did you suck Simons dick too???  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 That didn't answer anything, should I play the whole 15 minute convo we had? Post your IDs and I will! What the fuck do I owe you lowlifes?? Stole my mothers COVID checks.... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Turning attaention to Plainridge, all the boys are there!  tmbz1
    Today at 03:32:54 PM
  • wiggles44: Enjoy your $12 Mike.  :)
    Today at 03:27:27 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Hey Fuckface  $12 winner
    Today at 03:13:20 PM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike.  Screenshots.   :)
    Today at 03:09:17 PM
  • Yonkers1A: Im betting Jackie at FL
    Today at 03:00:12 PM
  • Sweet: Go help Chihuahua Cock find ADMIN, his 200+ requests over 3 days have gone unanswered  ngc3
    Today at 02:46:38 PM
  • wiggles44: Where are you going Mike?   :)
    Today at 02:43:25 PM
  • Sweet: It was not nice knowing you wiggles  ngc3
    Today at 02:22:45 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal