Home
Forum
Help
Directory
Calendar
Login
Register
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
What is BBC.....I mean BB3
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: What is BBC.....I mean BB3 (Read 3122 times)
0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Lance
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1123
What is BBC.....I mean BB3
«
on:
May 26, 2025, 01:30:49 PM »
Is this a blood builder like EPO, synthetic EPO. Is it still around?
Logged
Kirby's Ace
Elite
Posts: 4754
Re: What is BBC.....I mean BB3
«
Reply #1 on:
May 26, 2025, 04:52:47 PM »
Now come on, Lance don't be shy..You know all about BBC!
Logged
9/09/26 A day of celebration!
Kole Hanover
Stakes Horse
Posts: 1110
Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: What is BBC.....I mean BB3
«
Reply #2 on:
May 26, 2025, 06:29:07 PM »
Are they both something that Howie pays for?
Logged
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.
Kirby's Ace
Elite
Posts: 4754
Re: What is BBC.....I mean BB3
«
Reply #3 on:
May 26, 2025, 06:31:40 PM »
Quote from: Kole Hanover on May 26, 2025, 06:29:07 PM
Are they both something that Howie pays for?
NO! Thats Allard!
Logged
9/09/26 A day of celebration!
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
HORSEPLOP.COM
»
General Category
»
Harness Racing
»
What is BBC.....I mean BB3
shout out
Sound off !
dougie
:
LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
Today
at 10:46:56 AM
Trigger
:
It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper
Today
at 10:42:46 AM
dougie
:
BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
Today
at 10:37:24 AM
wiggles44
:
The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots
Today
at 10:36:47 AM
G
:
Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
Today
at 10:35:54 AM
G
:
I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
Today
at 10:35:46 AM
G
:
When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
Today
at 10:35:14 AM
wiggles44
:
Screenshots
Today
at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal