Author Topic: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.  (Read 6469 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« on: May 25, 2025, 05:04:23 PM »
It seems to me that the pieces of shit like Allard, Banca, Surick and others should form an alliance and sue the government for discrimination, as they didn't do anything worse than what many others did that are walking around free. 

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2025, 05:06:32 PM »
That would be fucking hilarious.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2025, 05:11:00 PM »
That would be fucking hilarious.
Hilarious and sad but honestly, I can think of at least 10 guys that acted just as illegally as they did and they are walking around free as a bird.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2025, 05:13:44 PM »
Hilarious and sad but honestly, I can think of at least 10 guys that acted just as illegally as they did and they are walking around free as a bird.
did burke?

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2025, 05:17:05 PM »
Hilarious and sad but honestly, I can think of at least 10 guys that acted just as illegally as they did and they are walking around free as a bird.

I certainly agree with that. There are many who are walking around free, but hopefully they wont be for long.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2025, 05:21:48 PM »
I certainly agree with that. There are many who are walking around free, but hopefully they wont be for long.
The point is if the FBI has all this incriminating evidence and only chose to prosecute a few and not all, then if I served time, I would be contacting lawyers.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2025, 05:23:51 PM »
The point is if the FBI has all this incriminating evidence and only chose to prosecute a few and not all, then if I served time, I would be contacting lawyers.
I’m curious how you think you know so much about the industry. Only 1 Mike Campbell from NY and hasn’t had a USTA membership for 35 years. You hiding?

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2025, 05:27:09 PM »
I’m curious how you think you know so much about the industry. Only 1 Mike Campbell from NY and hasn’t had a USTA membership for 35 years. You hiding?
NY? Who said I'm from NY dickbreath?

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2025, 05:47:37 PM »
NY? Who said I'm from NY dickbreath?

Mike has said numerous times he’s from Penn, but why does that matter?  He knows more than most.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2025, 06:17:54 PM »
Mike has said numerous times he’s from Penn, but why does that matter?  He knows more than most.
tmbz1 tmbz1

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2025, 06:40:52 PM »
I certainly agree with that. There are many who are walking around free, but hopefully they wont be for long.

It's done..You won't see no more arrest. They would have indicted more by now if they were still investigating. You'll see commissions now and then suspend a few maybe over it but I don't see any more arrest unless something new comes up.
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2025, 06:43:12 PM »
It seems to me that the pieces of shit like Allard, Banca, Surick and others should form an alliance and sue the government for discrimination, as they didn't do anything worse than what many others did that are walking around free.

1000000% RIGHT - It was selective punishment and guided by Five Stones and Gural.  Anyone that didn't own / donate to Gural was target.  No trainer that donated / owned or trained for Gural walked FREE.  Prove me wrong.....

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: If I'm Allard, Banca, Surick etc.
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2025, 07:00:41 PM »
1000000% RIGHT - It was selective punishment and guided by Five Stones and Gural.  Anyone that didn't own / donate to Gural was target.  No trainer that donated / owned or trained for Gural walked FREE.  Prove me wrong.....

He definitely picked who he wanted singled out!   tmbz1

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal