Author Topic: Corruption  (Read 9767 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Corruption
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2025, 04:13:22 PM »
You're nothing but a stupid Delaware pig farmer. Last year, everyone said I was Jimmy Takter because I liked the horses Karl. Now I am Mike Petrelli. The only pattern I see is you being a douchebag but you can believe whatever you want to, as I post whatever and whenever I want to.
Are you the same Mike Campbell that they call Popeye in NJ?

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Corruption
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2025, 04:15:05 PM »
You're nothing but a stupid Delaware pig farmer. Last year, everyone said I was Jimmy Takter because I liked the horse Karl. Now I am Mike Petrelli. The only pattern I see is you being a douchebag but you can believe whatever you want to, as I post whatever and whenever I want to.

oink oink mutha fucka!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3926
Re: Corruption
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2025, 04:15:55 PM »
just delete this thread please

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Corruption
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2025, 04:16:24 PM »
Are you the same Mike Campbell that they call Popeye in NJ?
no douchebag

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Corruption
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2025, 04:25:12 PM »
You do know AGCO is just another racing commission,right?? No comparison to FBI
I didn't compare them asshole. AGCO reports to the Ministry of the Attorney General. If they are aware of illegal activity, they are supposed to report it to them. They didn't. No go fuck yourself.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Corruption
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2025, 04:30:24 PM »
I didn't compare them asshole. AGCO reports to the Ministry of the Attorney General. If they are aware of illegal activity, they are supposed to report it to them. They didn't. No go fuck yourself.
These federal agencies like the FBI and AGCO have either dropped the ball, don't have the funding or just don't care, as many of these cheaters are free and not behind bars.

Looks like you did dumbass

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Corruption
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2025, 04:35:34 PM »
These federal agencies like the FBI and AGCO have either dropped the ball, don't have the funding or just don't care, as many of these cheaters are free and not behind bars.

Looks like you did dumbass
Learn how to read fuckface

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Corruption
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2025, 05:05:26 PM »
I don't believe it is him, but I just said there is similarities. 

I don't think Ford is that dumb to post the prison statement however.

I do think Ford is that dumb. He goes around thinking he's untouchable.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Corruption
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2025, 05:08:41 PM »
Learn how to read fuckface
[/quote
Does that not say”FBI and AGCO “?  You need to learn it is better to shut your mouth and be thought a moron instead of opening it and proving everyone right all the time

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Corruption
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2025, 05:25:36 PM »
Learn how to read fuckface
[/quote
Does that not say”FBI and AGCO “?  You need to learn it is better to shut your mouth and be thought a moron instead of opening it and proving everyone right all the time
Where did I say they do the same thing?

segis

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 23
Re: Corruption
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2025, 06:27:30 PM »
I grew up in this Industry, but was in Law Enforcement for 25 years. If you knew how the Feds go about there business, then how Harness Racing Revolution and Mike Campbell are going about this is text book.
I support what their doing and every move is calculated. Yes most will rebuff this but it's they way it is. I have zero fight in this.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal