Author Topic: Corruption  (Read 9767 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Corruption
« on: May 25, 2025, 11:23:28 AM »
Can you imagine what the headlines would be if a major sport had the corruption equal to what it is in Harness Racing? I guarantee there would be major indictments being handed out if Harness Racing was actually on anyone's radar other than a few that actually care. These federal agencies like the FBI and AGCO have either dropped the ball, don't have the funding or just don't care, as many of these cheaters are free and not behind bars. Yes, they may eventually get suspended from racing but their offenses should be putting them in prison. Sadly, they made millions and will get to enjoy it.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Corruption
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2025, 11:32:04 AM »
Beware Mike Campbell is SCM. One of his many aliases most of his post he’s talking to himself.

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Corruption
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2025, 11:34:48 AM »
Beware Mike Campbell is SCM. One of his many aliases most of his post he’s talking to himself.
The people here know that is bullshit but if it makes you feel like you are accomplishing something by saying that, go ahead, Mark.

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Corruption
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2025, 02:47:27 PM »
Can you imagine what the headlines would be if a major sport had the corruption equal to what it is in Harness Racing? I guarantee there would be major indictments being handed out if Harness Racing was actually on anyone's radar other than a few that actually care. These federal agencies like the FBI and AGCO have either dropped the ball, don't have the funding or just don't care, as many of these cheaters are free and not behind bars. Yes, they may eventually get suspended from racing but their offenses should be putting them in prison. Sadly, they made millions and will get to enjoy it.
You do know AGCO is just another racing commission,right?? No comparison to FBI

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Corruption
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2025, 02:54:28 PM »
You do know AGCO is just another racing commission,right?? No comparison to FBI

But has the power to shut you down. That's the idea here. Force the commissions and governing bodies to act on what they already knew and didn't.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Corruption
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2025, 03:23:06 PM »
Beware Mike Campbell is SCM. One of his many aliases most of his post he’s talking to himself.

The more you read MC previous post(1700's post count) you do see a pattern!

Same person, I don't know but language is similar and knows everything!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Corruption
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2025, 03:25:08 PM »
The more you read MC previous post(1700's post count) you do see a pattern!

Same person, I don't know but language is similar and knows everything!

You go right on believing that. You sound like GAAGOOTS! Very similar nonsense.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Corruption
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2025, 03:31:52 PM »
You go right on believing that. You sound like GAAGOOTS! Very similar nonsense.

Yeah. I'm Gagoots remember him. I wouldn't be surprised if it was you. You seem to have a lot of free time lately. Time to manipulate your ip address to have Mutiple names. But who cares the entertainment factor is worth it.

 73cv.2
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Corruption
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2025, 03:35:13 PM »
The more you read MC previous post(1700's post count) you do see a pattern!

Same person, I don't know but language is similar and knows everything!
he’s been talking to himself with various aliases! I love when he praises himself. He’s probably got about 30 usernames.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Corruption
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2025, 03:45:21 PM »
he’s been talking to himself with various aliases! I love when he praises himself. He’s probably got about 30 usernames.


That I doubt,,,Be too hard to manage that many. You would need to post proof for us to believe that.

He just changes screen names (Very simple). But he always goes back to HRR. Like I said it's all for entertainment and to get back at the 3 amigos in NY.

But the Pope skit was hilarious as heck!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Corruption
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2025, 03:47:48 PM »
The more you read MC previous post(1700's post count) you do see a pattern!

Same person, I don't know but language is similar and knows everything!


Kirby you're smarter than that, I thought.
They both do have a lot of knowledge but they aren't the same person. You're agreeing with Mark Ford, which is who is using Gaagoots acct. He also thinks I am Petrelli and that could not be further from the truth.
If you really went back a year or so, you'd see the discrepancies of how Gaagoots speaks, not even close to what is written now.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Corruption
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2025, 03:52:13 PM »

Kirby you're smarter than that, I thought.
They both do have a lot of knowledge but they aren't the same person. You're agreeing with Mark Ford, which is who is using Gaagoots acct. He also thinks I am Petrelli and that could not be further from the truth.
If you really went back a year or so, you'd see the discrepancies of how Gaagoots speaks, not even close to what is written now.
I don't believe it is him, but I just said there is similarities. 

I don't think Ford is that dumb to post the prison statement however.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2025, 03:53:54 PM by Kirbys Ace »
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Corruption
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2025, 04:06:16 PM »
But has the power to shut you down. That's the idea here. Force the commissions and governing bodies to act on what they already knew and didn't.
tmbz1

MIKE CAMPBELL

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2798
Re: Corruption
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2025, 04:10:15 PM »
The more you read MC previous post(1700's post count) you do see a pattern!

Same person, I don't know but language is similar and knows everything!
You're nothing but a stupid Delaware pig farmer. Last year, everyone said I was Jimmy Takter because I liked the horse Karl. Now I am Mike Petrelli. The only pattern I see is you being a douchebag but you can believe whatever you want to, as I post whatever and whenever I want to.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2025, 04:13:06 PM by MIKE CAMPBELL »

Stan durbread

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2274
Re: Corruption
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2025, 04:11:24 PM »
But has the power to shut you down. That's the idea here. Force the commissions and governing bodies to act on what they already knew and didn't.
The point was the AGCO cant put anyone in jail. That moron thinks they can

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal