Author Topic: FULL UNEDITED AUDIO: NYS Gaming Presiding Judge Calls Defending Taylor???  (Read 14185 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
At 10 cents per page lmao
My point is everyone says they know. Nobody does it. Anyone ever think the heat would get so high Taylor would start calling in pals? Judges to call civilians? I'm not even in the game! But what did the judge do first? Texted me about my nephew. Think he keeps his job? Is anyone emailing NYS Gaming right now livid? Doubtful. I made sure today this won't go ignored.

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Zubkoff. Buffalo. Ironically where my nephew races.

 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

It was killing you wasn't it!
9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

It was killing you wasn't it!

I never not said it. My question is why can't you people do SOMETHING? Are you that afraid???? All you do is type bullshit. Accomplish nothing. And that call was just a huge bonus. I still can't believe they would do that. Desperate.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Mike- just wondering what Tony's last name is? And which track(s) does he serve as presiding judge for?

Zubkoff. Buffalo. You guys would be terrible on The $100k Pyramid. How many hints do you need?  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal