Author Topic: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.  (Read 11147 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Get ready for this that I CANNOT believe just happened. Tonight I was called by a presiding judge here in NY who had just gotten off the phone with Howard Taylor who was crying to him about me. This person chose to call me and asked me to lay off him!!!!! A PRESIDING JUDGE. ANDDDDDD I HAVE IT RECORDED. It's already been sent to my friends who are the power behind me in all this. Expect the audio very soon. This is beyond sickening.

https://youtu.be/mRF5-oEzH20
« Last Edit: May 24, 2025, 10:46:44 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2025, 10:15:30 PM »
How's your job search going?   ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2025, 10:20:32 PM »
Here's a few seconds of the call coming from a PRESIDING JUDGE who just got off the phone with Howard Taylor asking ME TO LAY OFF HIM??!?!!?!?!? Hey Howard??? Feeling the heat?
https://youtu.be/mRF5-oEzH20

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2025, 10:31:54 PM »
That’s hilarious.  Tough acting Taylor crying like a little bitch!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2025, 10:38:25 PM »
That’s hilarious.  Tough acting Taylor crying like a little bitch!

Wait until you hear the whole audio. I won't post it until I speak with the state investigator so he knows.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2025, 10:53:07 PM »
HT used to come on here and talk down to people about how he and his trainers are pure as a spring morning.  Maybe he will log on and give us his spin on this.   ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2025, 10:59:16 PM »
HT used to come on here and talk down to people about how he and his trainers are pure as a spring morning.  Maybe he will log on and give us his spin on this.   ngc3

I'm just waiting for a response from the state investigator before I post the whole audio.

seen2much

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2994
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2025, 11:52:54 PM »
UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Get ready for this that I CANNOT believe just happened. Tonight I was called by a presiding judge here in NY who had just gotten off the phone with Howard Taylor who was crying to him about me. This person chose to call me and asked me to lay off him!!!!! A PRESIDING JUDGE. ANDDDDDD I HAVE IT RECORDED. It's already been sent to my friends who are the power behind me in all this. Expect the audio very soon. This is beyond sickening.

https://youtu.be/mRF5-oEzH20
OBVIOUSLY...they have not been paying attention.  ngc3

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2025, 02:42:01 AM »
Here's a few seconds of the call coming from a PRESIDING JUDGE who just got off the phone with Howard Taylor asking ME TO LAY OFF HIM??!?!!?!?!? Hey Howard??? Feeling the heat?
https://youtu.be/mRF5-oEzH20

The guy behind Taylor in the picture is Abe Basen, who's been partners with him on several horses over the years.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2025, 03:14:24 AM by Scooteroo »

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2025, 06:11:31 AM »
Wow, imagine Mike taking down HT, we can only hope

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2025, 06:17:04 AM »
Wow, imagine Mike taking down HT, we can only hope

That would be awesome!

White Rabbit

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 633
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2025, 06:32:46 AM »
The guy behind Taylor in the picture is Abe Basen, who's been partners with him on several horses over the years.
Name from the past AB,
Remember White Ruffles

Harnesspower

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 32
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2025, 07:15:51 AM »
That would be awesome!
Makes everyone wonder Howard Taylor’s closes ties to Ron Burke? Think about all of their stake horses —-Buck I St Pat, Ginger & Fred etc….
Any chance Josh marks was involved then or BB3 was being used then?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2025, 07:20:58 AM »
Makes everyone wonder Howard Taylor’s closes ties to Ron Burke? Think about all of their stake horses —-Buck I St Pat, Ginger & Fred etc….
Any chance Josh marks was involved then or BB3 was being used then?

Dude.... https://www.horseplop.com/index.php?topic=80539.0

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2025, 07:50:40 AM »
Name from the past AB,
Remember White Ruffles

I've known Abe since back at Brandywine Raceway in the 70's and 80's. He moved to Las Vegas about 20 years ago.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal