Author Topic: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.  (Read 11139 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5811
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2025, 10:17:03 AM »
I listened for as long as I could. The talking over each other was very annoying. I was waiting for Mike to ask 1 question, what do you want me to do, Mr. NYS Presiding Judge?
 How can I assist you and Howard? Was that question asked? If so, what was his response?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2025, 01:20:07 PM »
I listened for as long as I could. The talking over each other was very annoying. I was waiting for Mike to ask 1 question, what do you want me to do, Mr. NYS Presiding Judge?
 How can I assist you and Howard? Was that question asked? If so, what was his response?

You couldn't tolerate the talking over each other?  ngc3 

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: I Was Contacted By A PRESIDING JUDGE To Back Off Howard Taylor.
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2025, 01:23:18 PM »
I listened for as long as I could. The talking over each other was very annoying. I was waiting for Mike to ask 1 question, what do you want me to do, Mr. NYS Presiding Judge?
 How can I assist you and Howard? Was that question asked? If so, what was his response?

And do I owe you something? Who are you?

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal