Author Topic: Howard Taylor and Mark Ford Knowingly Used Josh Marks To Train While Banned???  (Read 8342 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I was told that Howard Taylor list of purchases is extensive. It could fill a notebook.

I have the list, I concur.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
I was told that Howard Taylor list of purchases is extensive. It could fill a notebook.

Mike brought this up last year, and most thought it was Bullshit. If I remember correctly.

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
I know this all about a personal vendetta that SCM has with Ford and a few others.

But what about the other trainers that are listed buying illegal drugs?

Not much being said about them..

Like how Gural can let Davita race at the Meadowlands but ban Taylor?


Mike has said that it's going to be a top down, deal.
Correct me if I'm wrong, Mike.


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal