Author Topic: My Personal Favorite That Just Warms My Heart. No DOWSING This Fire!  (Read 2659 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I'll tie this in with the rest in a couple days. But for now this list of BB3 purchases from the WHOGOT list for this trainer is kind of personal. I'd like to ask my buddy who told me because I was getting out of control and going after people he wanted me to back off of "Marks, Banca and Ford", I will never forget told me he was sending a trooper friend to teach me a lesson, how'd that work out for ya buddy? Question Jason? How much money do you think you made off just these drives? And isn't this the exact same time Josh Marks called you every night on the way home from Yonkers? Curious. Also can anyone remember where Gareth was stabled????????

« Last Edit: May 23, 2025, 09:26:49 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ohracing

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 293
I think this is great you releasing this all for everyone to see.  Have you sent to the individual racing commissions in each state?  How can a racing commission ignore this?  New York gave Pena how many years without a positive so we all know they can do it.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I think this is great you releasing this all for everyone to see.  Have you sent to the individual racing commissions in each state?  How can a racing commission ignore this?  New York gave Pena how many years without a positive so we all know they can do it.

And here's my biggest issue. You or anyone else asking me that question. I'm not licensed anywhere, I don't compete anymore, never will again. I've fought this hard and for how long to get to where I can bring this out. The real question is have any of YOU sent it to the commissions???? Just me gets us nowhere, EVERYONE in the game who's been screwed over by these people should be smothering the commissions with this DEMANDING it be stopped. It actually pisses me off each time someone asks if "I" handled it. You all have to. Fight for your fucking lives.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal