Author Topic: My Personal Favorite That Just Warms My Heart. No DOWSING This Fire!  (Read 2658 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I'll tie this in with the rest in a couple days. But for now this list of BB3 purchases from the WHOGOT list for this trainer is kind of personal. I'd like to ask my buddy who told me because I was getting out of control and going after people he wanted me to back off of "Marks, Banca and Ford", I will never forget told me he was sending a trooper friend to teach me a lesson, how'd that work out for ya buddy? Question Jason? How much money do you think you made off just these drives? And isn't this the exact same time Josh Marks called you every night on the way home from Yonkers? Curious. Also can anyone remember where Gareth was stabled????????

« Last Edit: May 23, 2025, 09:26:49 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ohracing

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 293
I think this is great you releasing this all for everyone to see.  Have you sent to the individual racing commissions in each state?  How can a racing commission ignore this?  New York gave Pena how many years without a positive so we all know they can do it.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
I think this is great you releasing this all for everyone to see.  Have you sent to the individual racing commissions in each state?  How can a racing commission ignore this?  New York gave Pena how many years without a positive so we all know they can do it.

And here's my biggest issue. You or anyone else asking me that question. I'm not licensed anywhere, I don't compete anymore, never will again. I've fought this hard and for how long to get to where I can bring this out. The real question is have any of YOU sent it to the commissions???? Just me gets us nowhere, EVERYONE in the game who's been screwed over by these people should be smothering the commissions with this DEMANDING it be stopped. It actually pisses me off each time someone asks if "I" handled it. You all have to. Fight for your fucking lives.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal