Author Topic: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???  (Read 4444 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« on: May 23, 2025, 02:35:11 PM »
Let's start with my buddy Mr. Bartlett. Can someone ask him tonight if he recognizes any of these names? I'm pretty sure he will. How much money did he "earn" when driving these?


ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2025, 03:08:05 PM »
Let's start with my buddy Mr. Bartlett. Can someone ask him tonight if he recognizes any of these names? I'm pretty sure he will. How much money did he "earn" when driving these?

Made the careers of Bartlett, Stratton, Allard, Bongiorno, Macdonald, Beckwith and many more so called superstars driving high octane units

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2025, 03:20:16 PM »
Let's start with my buddy Mr. Bartlett. Can someone ask him tonight if he recognizes any of these names? I'm pretty sure he will. How much money did he "earn" when driving these?

 
    Whats your point, idiot?




Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2025, 03:21:38 PM »
 
    Whats your point, idiot?

Resorting to name calling? Pretty much all you got now isn't it? I'll give you a hint. This is from one barn he drove for exclusively. Get it??? Or do you need a laser pointer?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2025, 03:58:27 PM »
Stratton Connection

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2025, 05:04:43 PM »
I hope those Stratton fucks are next.  Only good thing Jordan ever did was maybe JB's old lady.   ngc3

clearmind

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 98
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2025, 06:32:37 PM »
I looked up one horse and he hasn't raced since 2022. He COMPETED  111 times for money. Stratton drove him 3 times and the horse earned $114 with him. Wrong list maybe. NEWS WATCH

I raced horses at one point and got out because I could not compete against the drugs. THESE PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT HORSES.


Thank you HRR

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal