Author Topic: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???  (Read 4443 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« on: May 23, 2025, 02:35:11 PM »
Let's start with my buddy Mr. Bartlett. Can someone ask him tonight if he recognizes any of these names? I'm pretty sure he will. How much money did he "earn" when driving these?


ferdinand the bull

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1145
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2025, 03:08:05 PM »
Let's start with my buddy Mr. Bartlett. Can someone ask him tonight if he recognizes any of these names? I'm pretty sure he will. How much money did he "earn" when driving these?

Made the careers of Bartlett, Stratton, Allard, Bongiorno, Macdonald, Beckwith and many more so called superstars driving high octane units

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2025, 03:20:16 PM »
Let's start with my buddy Mr. Bartlett. Can someone ask him tonight if he recognizes any of these names? I'm pretty sure he will. How much money did he "earn" when driving these?

 
    Whats your point, idiot?




Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2025, 03:21:38 PM »
 
    Whats your point, idiot?

Resorting to name calling? Pretty much all you got now isn't it? I'll give you a hint. This is from one barn he drove for exclusively. Get it??? Or do you need a laser pointer?  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Cobalt Kenny

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 408
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2025, 03:58:27 PM »
Stratton Connection

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2025, 05:04:43 PM »
I hope those Stratton fucks are next.  Only good thing Jordan ever did was maybe JB's old lady.   ngc3

clearmind

  • 4 claimer
  • **
  • Posts: 98
Re: How Much Did Contract Drivers Benefit From All This???
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2025, 06:32:37 PM »
I looked up one horse and he hasn't raced since 2022. He COMPETED  111 times for money. Stratton drove him 3 times and the horse earned $114 with him. Wrong list maybe. NEWS WATCH

I raced horses at one point and got out because I could not compete against the drugs. THESE PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT HORSES.


Thank you HRR

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal