Author Topic: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???  (Read 12519 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« on: May 22, 2025, 10:08:54 PM »
I had no idea this person existed until she took a jab at me on TikTok today. When I figured out who she was I messaged her to ask if she still works for Gillis. She blocked me.  ngc3
Look at the name of the horse. Owned by MARK FORD!!!! ngc3

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3926
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2025, 12:14:52 PM »
well she wont be working for Gillis any more
hopefully the net stretches to new jersey now

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2025, 12:15:47 PM »
well she wont be working for Gillis any more
hopefully the net stretches to new jersey now

See how fast actual action was taken when exposed??? Good.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2025, 04:57:24 PM »
I thought it was a dude with lipstick.   ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2025, 04:58:42 PM »
I thought it was a dude with lipstick.   ngc3

Looks like she's gonna need a new job. HILARIOUS  ngc3

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2025, 04:59:54 PM »
I've busted your balls as much as anyone in the past...you did a great thing here!   tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2025, 05:03:34 PM »
I've busted your balls as much as anyone in the past...you did a great thing here!   tmbz1

I'll say it again. Don't know who anyone is. The horses come first. Then everyone else who's been fucked by these scumbags making it a nightmare to make a living. I actually do mean that. I had a lot of friends I will never speak to again over all this. But yes it did start at Goshen when I lost my horses. All I cared about.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2025, 05:09:26 PM »
Looks like she's gonna need a new job. HILARIOUS  ngc3


Fucking hilarious...hey fat ass Ford...What's the reason you're selling?  Nothing is listed.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2025, 05:48:21 PM »
Shameless. I sincerely hope not one single person places a bid but I know better.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3926
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2025, 06:22:51 PM »
the fuckin gall
who is going to buy these horses knowing they have been pumped full of shit
please do not bid!!
owner down as mark ford
question  for you mark, why not train them yourself or get another trainer?

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2025, 06:24:42 PM »
Cause he would starve. All this has me asking a question: was Gallo Blue Chip legit?

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2025, 06:33:35 PM »
One of the fucking cheats, using the same exact shit will buy them and not miss a beat.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2025, 06:34:53 PM »
I'll say it again. Don't know who anyone is. The horses come first. Then everyone else who's been fucked by these scumbags making it a nightmare to make a living. I actually do mean that. I had a lot of friends I will never speak to again over all this. But yes it did start at Goshen when I lost my horses. All I cared about.
tmbz1

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2025, 06:35:26 PM »
the fuckin gall
who is going to buy these horses knowing they have been pumped full of shit
please do not bid!!
owner down as mark ford
question  for you mark, why not train them yourself or get another trainer?
ngc3 tmbz1

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2025, 06:37:33 PM »
The “girl” in the groom picture Could participate in the next Drag show at the Meadowlands. Maybe earn some side income that way.  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal