Author Topic: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???  (Read 12499 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« on: May 22, 2025, 10:08:54 PM »
I had no idea this person existed until she took a jab at me on TikTok today. When I figured out who she was I messaged her to ask if she still works for Gillis. She blocked me.  ngc3
Look at the name of the horse. Owned by MARK FORD!!!! ngc3

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2025, 12:14:52 PM »
well she wont be working for Gillis any more
hopefully the net stretches to new jersey now

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2025, 12:15:47 PM »
well she wont be working for Gillis any more
hopefully the net stretches to new jersey now

See how fast actual action was taken when exposed??? Good.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2025, 04:57:24 PM »
I thought it was a dude with lipstick.   ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2025, 04:58:42 PM »
I thought it was a dude with lipstick.   ngc3

Looks like she's gonna need a new job. HILARIOUS  ngc3

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2025, 04:59:54 PM »
I've busted your balls as much as anyone in the past...you did a great thing here!   tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2025, 05:03:34 PM »
I've busted your balls as much as anyone in the past...you did a great thing here!   tmbz1

I'll say it again. Don't know who anyone is. The horses come first. Then everyone else who's been fucked by these scumbags making it a nightmare to make a living. I actually do mean that. I had a lot of friends I will never speak to again over all this. But yes it did start at Goshen when I lost my horses. All I cared about.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2025, 05:09:26 PM »
Looks like she's gonna need a new job. HILARIOUS  ngc3


Fucking hilarious...hey fat ass Ford...What's the reason you're selling?  Nothing is listed.   ngc3  ngc3  ngc3

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2025, 05:48:21 PM »
Shameless. I sincerely hope not one single person places a bid but I know better.

Brown jug

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3925
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2025, 06:22:51 PM »
the fuckin gall
who is going to buy these horses knowing they have been pumped full of shit
please do not bid!!
owner down as mark ford
question  for you mark, why not train them yourself or get another trainer?

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2025, 06:24:42 PM »
Cause he would starve. All this has me asking a question: was Gallo Blue Chip legit?

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2025, 06:33:35 PM »
One of the fucking cheats, using the same exact shit will buy them and not miss a beat.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2025, 06:34:53 PM »
I'll say it again. Don't know who anyone is. The horses come first. Then everyone else who's been fucked by these scumbags making it a nightmare to make a living. I actually do mean that. I had a lot of friends I will never speak to again over all this. But yes it did start at Goshen when I lost my horses. All I cared about.
tmbz1

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 165252
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2025, 06:35:26 PM »
the fuckin gall
who is going to buy these horses knowing they have been pumped full of shit
please do not bid!!
owner down as mark ford
question  for you mark, why not train them yourself or get another trainer?
ngc3 tmbz1

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Is Gillis Crying To His Grooms Now???
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2025, 06:37:33 PM »
The “girl” in the groom picture Could participate in the next Drag show at the Meadowlands. Maybe earn some side income that way.  ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal