Author Topic: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....  (Read 2637 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« on: May 22, 2025, 01:30:03 PM »
NJ Speaker Assemblyman Craig J. Coughlin. You should know that name. He's the one who Ford buddied up with and is seeking re-election this fall. All I will say is I GOT A RESPONSE. I made it crystal clear to him how this person is out there right now with the SBOANJ sponsoring a fundraiser for him too. BAD LOOK. As well as what he and his trainer are documented doing, it all being aired publicly now and sent to The NY Times, so far. NOW for the love of GOD would you people DO SOMETHING??? You know the story now, you know the truth by what is being made public.
EMAIL: AsmCoughlin@njleg.org
PHONE: "Leave a message" 732-855-7441

And if not, don't ever complain again.  tmbz1
« Last Edit: May 22, 2025, 01:32:50 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2025, 02:28:59 PM »
I smell a rat!  73cv.2 73cv.2

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2025, 02:33:33 PM »
I smell a rat!  73cv.2 73cv.2

I smell a cheat

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2025, 02:58:48 PM »
I smell a rat!  73cv.2 73cv.2

Then cross your legs.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2025, 06:54:17 AM »
This should be pinned to the top, make the call end the cheating.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal