Author Topic: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....  (Read 2636 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« on: May 22, 2025, 01:30:03 PM »
NJ Speaker Assemblyman Craig J. Coughlin. You should know that name. He's the one who Ford buddied up with and is seeking re-election this fall. All I will say is I GOT A RESPONSE. I made it crystal clear to him how this person is out there right now with the SBOANJ sponsoring a fundraiser for him too. BAD LOOK. As well as what he and his trainer are documented doing, it all being aired publicly now and sent to The NY Times, so far. NOW for the love of GOD would you people DO SOMETHING??? You know the story now, you know the truth by what is being made public.
EMAIL: AsmCoughlin@njleg.org
PHONE: "Leave a message" 732-855-7441

And if not, don't ever complain again.  tmbz1
« Last Edit: May 22, 2025, 01:32:50 PM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2025, 02:28:59 PM »
I smell a rat!  73cv.2 73cv.2

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2025, 02:33:33 PM »
I smell a rat!  73cv.2 73cv.2

I smell a cheat

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2025, 02:58:48 PM »
I smell a rat!  73cv.2 73cv.2

Then cross your legs.

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: Care About Harness Racing In NJ? CALL AND EMAIL.....
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2025, 06:54:17 AM »
This should be pinned to the top, make the call end the cheating.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal