Author Topic: Jeff Gillis - Seth Fishman EXCLUSIVE WIRETAP AUDIO 9 Minutes...  (Read 52499 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Jeff Gillis - Seth Fishman EXCLUSIVE WIRETAP AUDIO 9 Minutes...
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2025, 06:27:57 PM »
Will this do? 52 bottles for Nick Devita to start.


I saw Devita but I was exchanging with another poster about Canadian trainers or others that reside at Ford's. I suspect all the high percentage guys were clients. Will be interesting to see if Per is on that list.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Jeff Gillis - Seth Fishman EXCLUSIVE WIRETAP AUDIO 9 Minutes...
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2025, 06:29:45 PM »
I saw Devita but I was exchanging with another poster about Canadian trainers or others that reside at Ford's. I suspect all the high percentage guys were clients. Will be interesting to see if Per is on that list.

Per didn't come on the scene until after Fishman was indicted.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Jeff Gillis - Seth Fishman EXCLUSIVE WIRETAP AUDIO 9 Minutes...
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2025, 06:41:59 PM »
Everyone needs to remember this never happens had it not been for the work those agents did at the bureau. When you see all of it, holy shit. If you're not one of the criminals you should have them on your Christmas card lists. Right out of the movies stuff. And may have saved what is left of your sport.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal