Author Topic: Jeff Gillis - Seth Fishman EXCLUSIVE WIRETAP AUDIO 9 Minutes...  (Read 52433 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AgentQ

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 493
Re: Jeff Gillis - Seth Fishman EXCLUSIVE WIRETAP AUDIO 9 Minutes...
« Reply #120 on: May 23, 2025, 06:27:57 PM »
Will this do? 52 bottles for Nick Devita to start.


I saw Devita but I was exchanging with another poster about Canadian trainers or others that reside at Ford's. I suspect all the high percentage guys were clients. Will be interesting to see if Per is on that list.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Jeff Gillis - Seth Fishman EXCLUSIVE WIRETAP AUDIO 9 Minutes...
« Reply #121 on: May 23, 2025, 06:29:45 PM »
I saw Devita but I was exchanging with another poster about Canadian trainers or others that reside at Ford's. I suspect all the high percentage guys were clients. Will be interesting to see if Per is on that list.

Per didn't come on the scene until after Fishman was indicted.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Jeff Gillis - Seth Fishman EXCLUSIVE WIRETAP AUDIO 9 Minutes...
« Reply #122 on: May 23, 2025, 06:41:59 PM »
Everyone needs to remember this never happens had it not been for the work those agents did at the bureau. When you see all of it, holy shit. If you're not one of the criminals you should have them on your Christmas card lists. Right out of the movies stuff. And may have saved what is left of your sport.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal