Author Topic: Who agrees with me  (Read 11051 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cleanupindustry

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 150
Who agrees with me
« on: May 19, 2025, 11:46:14 AM »
There is no doubt in my mind that Preakness winner should definitely been taken down..watch replay carefully the outside horse tried real hard to keep winner boxed in. The winner rammed the outside horse with the horses head to get out and that outside horse lost like 3 lengths when he did it that horse finished 4th winner should’ve been placed 4th. No balls judges.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2620
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2025, 11:54:16 AM »
I'll say I was SHOCKED that it was official that quickly. I had told my wife that it would 10 minutes
as soon as the race was over. Hell the horse didn't get back around for the picture and it was already up.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2025, 12:25:09 PM »
There is no doubt in my mind that Preakness winner should definitely been taken down..watch replay carefully the outside horse tried real hard to keep winner boxed in. The winner rammed the outside horse with the horses head to get out and that outside horse lost like 3 lengths when he did it that horse finished 4th winner should’ve been placed 4th. No balls judges.

you must have been watching a different race


Bafferts horse crushed the winner--and they don't penalize a winning horse for something that wasn't his fault

it was a chain reaction--this isn't harness racing

the winner didn't "ram the outside horse"--but was slammed into by Prat riding #1(Baffert)-causing Jounalism to bump into a fading horse(Clever Again #8)




« Last Edit: May 19, 2025, 12:29:28 PM by Papillon »

sledge hammer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1712
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2025, 12:47:49 PM »
I'll say I was SHOCKED that it was official that quickly. I had told my wife that it would 10 minutes
as soon as the race was over. Hell the horse didn't get back around for the picture and it was already up.

AMAZING they put up an inquiry, didn't 'blink' any numbers and went official so quickly. Almost like they were pressured to hurry up for network TV

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2025, 12:56:22 PM »
I didn't hear one commentator, expert, or professional, even remotely infer the winner was at fault, to blame, or whatever. Nobody even brought it up as a possibility. Maybe I saw it differently.

Dingus

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1600
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2025, 02:01:15 PM »
There is no doubt in my mind that Preakness winner should definitely been taken down..watch replay carefully the outside horse tried real hard to keep winner boxed in. The winner rammed the outside horse with the horses head to get out and that outside horse lost like 3 lengths when he did it that horse finished 4th winner should’ve been placed 4th. No balls judges.

I suggest you watch the overhead camera and then you’ll agree it was caused by #1
https://www.nbcsports.com/watch/watch-journalism-win-the-2025-preakness-stakes-from-overhead

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2025, 02:10:04 PM »
The jockey was fortunate to get through because he had him in a bad spot.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2025, 02:28:28 PM »
The jockey was fortunate to get through because he had him in a bad spot.



absolutely

If that was Angel Cordero or Irad instead of Prat on #1--Journalism gets buried

did anyone notice that it appeared Flat threw an elbow at Rispoli?

i think one of the NBC commentators made a brief sentence about it
« Last Edit: May 19, 2025, 02:30:48 PM by Papillon »

dougie

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2603
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2025, 02:39:00 PM »
Papillon.....you mentioned my favorite rider of all time.....Angel Cordero, Jr. I grew up at the NY tracks. I loved what was then an amazing jockey colony. Cordero, Eddie Maple. Mike Venezia, Jorge Velasquez, Jean Cruguet (great on the grass), and Jacinto Vasquez. Great days on the NY Circuit!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2025, 03:50:45 PM by dougie »

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2025, 03:00:01 PM »
Papillon.....you mentioned my favorite rider of all time.....Angel Cordero, Jr. I grew up at the NY tracks. I loved in what was an amazing jockey colony. Cordero, Eddie Maple. Mike Venezia, Jorge Velasquez, Jean Cruguet (great on the grass), and Jacinto Vasquez. Great days on the NY Circuit!

yes, Cordero was always a favorite of mine

he rode Codex perfectly--floating out Genuine Risk

all of those names you mentioned of course will always be remembered

SwankToliverA

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1397
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2025, 03:27:34 PM »
I'll say I was SHOCKED that it was official that quickly. I had told my wife that it would 10 minutes
as soon as the race was over. Hell the horse didn't get back around for the picture and it was already up.

I was also shocked how fast the race was declared Official.
The Judges couldn't have looked at the stretch that quickly (if at all).

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2025, 03:48:14 PM »
They did post the inquiry sign.

Brooklyn Brawler

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2025, 03:51:37 PM »
It was a TERRIBLE and lucky ride by Rispoli. Had every opportunity to move four deep on the turn where he would have won by daylight.

MOHAWK FREAK

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 432
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2025, 05:05:58 PM »
  A) If just an overnight race DISQUALIFIED 100%.
  B) Without doubt no “real” look or discussion between the stewards were done due to time restraints from the network.
  C) the drone footage to me shows there was no room BUT do the stewards look at that footage or just the pan shots? The pan shots were hard to tell. 

talkstohisself

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 478
Re: Who agrees with me
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2025, 05:25:20 PM »
I bet the nine  pretty good Flavin was little over the top aggressive  Respoli said in a interview he shouted  at flavin to get off him. then admitted the one got the worse off it I Thought they would look at a little longer  for my sake  for journalism to run down a loose leader like that he is a special horse .Respoli did throw a elbow but that was a survival tactic

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal