Author Topic: Press release questions  (Read 10640 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2025, 01:00:10 PM »
Who is me? Tell lies about an internet troll account? Are you fucking serious? Let's start with WHAT IS YOUR REAL NAME!!! You're more psycho than I thought. Imagine you who can't say who you are is admitting you are stalking and harassing me through members of my family. You do realize this will come right back to bite you in the ass. You're butt hurt that you've anonymously attacked me and harassed me "illegal" while I responded with calling you out incorrectly? OMFG, yeah that'll hold up in court. You have literally documented your harassment of me here for TWO YEARS!!! WHILE HIDING YOUR IDENTITY!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

So please, type away.
Facts little man pure facts. Let’s talk about how you harassed Mark Ford, Steve Jones and Ray S shall we? How about trespassing on Mark‘s farm as well as Goshen? Please don’t get me started little man. 

Kirby's Ace

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4754
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2025, 01:01:42 PM »
SO SCM. you were wrong when you said Gagoots was Frank Silvestri?

9/09/26 A day of celebration!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2025, 02:55:11 PM »
SO SCM. you were wrong when you said Gagoots was Frank Silvestri?

Nope. I never said he was FRANK Silvestri you fucking moron. And what if I'm wrong. What's your name??? It ain't on me chicken shits. You people really are psychotic. I'm not the one posting endlessly about others while hiding my own identity. It's not just me.
I read every day how you all talk about people. Women. Kids. Nothing is off limits when you're a chicken shit cunt hiding and can't face repercussions for what you say. Pathetic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2025, 04:09:24 PM »
SO SCM. you were wrong when you said Gagoots was Frank Silvestri?
What’s about Pete?! he posted pictures of that poor guy and said it was me! He had all those dumb cronies calling me Pete I’m laughing.
 

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2025, 04:11:12 PM »
What’s about Pete?! he posted pictures of that poor guy and said it was me!

We still don't know exactly who you is....
And from what I'm being told is this "Gaagoots" account is used by multiple people who have the password. Which most of us already know by the multiple personalities. FACT.  tmbz1

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2025, 04:37:06 PM »
We still don't know exactly who you is....
And from what I'm being told is this "Gaagoots" account is used by multiple people who have the password. Which most of us already know by the multiple personalities. FACT.  tmbz1



  Who hurt you?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2025, 04:38:10 PM »

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2025, 04:54:49 PM »

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2025, 06:18:54 PM »
  Them hurt you?    ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
A scholar he’s not!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Press release questions
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2025, 06:31:12 PM »
A scholar he’s not!

Still waiting.....
Funny Kirby's Ace pulled up some old posts where your DUMB ASS fell for the first time I changed my screen name two years ago and thought I was on your side ragging on SCM. YOU ARE FUCKING STOOOOOOOOPID.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal