Author Topic: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME  (Read 10106 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2025, 11:54:49 AM »
 What's DEAD FUCKING LAME is your fried brain. Ya cant overcome genetics!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2025, 12:22:51 PM »
What's DEAD FUCKING LAME is your fried brain. Ya cant overcome genetics!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Cool, I can blame my parents? You have no idea what you just said did you... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2025, 02:55:51 PM »
How many were put down and how many are being rehabbed to race again?
I see players taken off the field all the time in football. Guess that sport should end too?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2025, 03:05:39 PM »
How many were put down and how many are being rehabbed to race again?
I see players taken off the field all the time in football. Guess that sport should end too?

Ok dumbass. How many Standardbreds foaled said "I wanna be a racehorse". Last I checked they're HORSES and have no choice. As for highly paid athletes who CHOOSE to compete.....need I say more you fucking ignoramus???
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

wiseowl

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2025, 03:46:03 PM »
People don't give a fuck about you or your garbage you put on here your just a loser shut the fuck up.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2025, 04:03:50 PM »
How many were put down and how many are being rehabbed to race again?
I see players taken off the field all the time in football. Guess that sport should end too?


     tmbz1tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2025, 04:05:19 PM »
Cool, I can blame my parents? You have no idea what you just said did you... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

   
Ya gotta blame your parents. You are severely flawed!   11.wp

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2025, 04:06:07 PM »
 tmbz1 tmb
People don't give a fuck about you or your garbage you put on here your just a loser shut the fuck up.
   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2025, 04:07:08 PM »
People don't give a fuck about you or your garbage you put on here your just a loser shut the fuck up.
tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2025, 04:12:18 PM »

drawbar

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 214
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2025, 04:39:46 PM »
I know I sure care

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2025, 05:09:31 PM »
Ok dumbass. How many Standardbreds foaled said "I wanna be a racehorse". Last I checked they're HORSES and have no choice. As for highly paid athletes who CHOOSE to compete.....need I say more you fucking ignoramus???
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


Do you always have to resort to name calling when someone disagrees with your totally bias opinion? Obviously a Standardbred horse wouldn’t be born if there wasn’t racing. I’ve been around a lot of horses and the major majority love racing. I’ve never been around Mr. Ed though.

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2025, 05:15:41 PM »
People don't give a fuck about you or your garbage you put on here your just a loser shut the fuck up.

I wouldn’t say that. SCM shows some of the dark side.  👍👍👍👍👍to Mike.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: LOL! Nice to have you back my friend. We might make some bucks today!
    Today at 10:46:56 AM
  • Trigger: It's a good day to bet horses Dougie, for some people every day is a good day tp eat candy while sitting on the crapper  ngc3
    Today at 10:42:46 AM
  • dougie: BIG DAY AT BELMONT FOLKS!!!!! GET THOSE WAGERS READY!!!!!
    Today at 10:37:24 AM
  • wiggles44: The EAA facebook group would love these screenshots :)
    Today at 10:36:47 AM
  • G: Wiggles thank you for these beautiful screenshots
    Today at 10:35:54 AM
  • G: I must say I thoroughly enjoy wiggles screenshots
    Today at 10:35:46 AM
  • G: When I talked to the carriage horse woman and mentioned your name she hung up the phone
    Today at 10:35:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal