Author Topic: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME  (Read 10091 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2025, 11:54:49 AM »
 What's DEAD FUCKING LAME is your fried brain. Ya cant overcome genetics!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2025, 12:22:51 PM »
What's DEAD FUCKING LAME is your fried brain. Ya cant overcome genetics!     ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Cool, I can blame my parents? You have no idea what you just said did you... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2025, 02:55:51 PM »
How many were put down and how many are being rehabbed to race again?
I see players taken off the field all the time in football. Guess that sport should end too?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2025, 03:05:39 PM »
How many were put down and how many are being rehabbed to race again?
I see players taken off the field all the time in football. Guess that sport should end too?

Ok dumbass. How many Standardbreds foaled said "I wanna be a racehorse". Last I checked they're HORSES and have no choice. As for highly paid athletes who CHOOSE to compete.....need I say more you fucking ignoramus???
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

wiseowl

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 514
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2025, 03:46:03 PM »
People don't give a fuck about you or your garbage you put on here your just a loser shut the fuck up.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2025, 04:03:50 PM »
How many were put down and how many are being rehabbed to race again?
I see players taken off the field all the time in football. Guess that sport should end too?


     tmbz1tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2025, 04:05:19 PM »
Cool, I can blame my parents? You have no idea what you just said did you... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

   
Ya gotta blame your parents. You are severely flawed!   11.wp

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2025, 04:06:07 PM »
 tmbz1 tmb
People don't give a fuck about you or your garbage you put on here your just a loser shut the fuck up.
   tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2025, 04:07:08 PM »
People don't give a fuck about you or your garbage you put on here your just a loser shut the fuck up.
tmbz1

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2025, 04:12:18 PM »

drawbar

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 214
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2025, 04:39:46 PM »
I know I sure care

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 489
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2025, 05:09:31 PM »
Ok dumbass. How many Standardbreds foaled said "I wanna be a racehorse". Last I checked they're HORSES and have no choice. As for highly paid athletes who CHOOSE to compete.....need I say more you fucking ignoramus???
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3


Do you always have to resort to name calling when someone disagrees with your totally bias opinion? Obviously a Standardbred horse wouldn’t be born if there wasn’t racing. I’ve been around a lot of horses and the major majority love racing. I’ve never been around Mr. Ed though.

Parked

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2806
Re: Cradle Of The DEAD FUCKING LAME
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2025, 05:15:41 PM »
People don't give a fuck about you or your garbage you put on here your just a loser shut the fuck up.

I wouldn’t say that. SCM shows some of the dark side.  👍👍👍👍👍to Mike.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal