Author Topic: Catamount Farms  (Read 19434 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2025, 06:31:30 PM »
You can have a vendetta and also be correct with information that you give out.  However, in this case he seems to be busted by gagoots.
Not only has SCM been busted, but he’s also lost all his credibility!

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2025, 08:48:57 PM »
Press release on these issues coming soon. Getting all our facts together.

Kole Hanover

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1110
  • Best year yet! Only Sept & all 3 are winners
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2025, 09:03:21 PM »
Not only has SCM been busted, but he’s also lost all his credibility!

 He's never had any to begin with!

 
Best time of year watch the young horses racing for great money. Nothing better than following the horses, going to wherever their next stake is, with family.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2025, 01:45:55 PM »
Clearly ignoring this if he's posting elsewhere...hurts me to admit gagoots could be speaking the truth.

Are you serious? The farm Eric owns that holds all his assets is Stoneview Farms in Warwick, dumbass could have at least gotten that right. I already responded, Steve Jones will be reviewed by the SAME BOARD HE SITS ON as a trustee and is outnumbered 2-1 by Ralph Scunziano and Richard Ball. And in Mr. Scunziano's words, it's not their code of ethics so much that he broke, it's the state oath he took when accepting the position. I don't need to type fake letters for attention on HORSEPLOP  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2025, 02:45:23 PM »
Are you serious? The farm Eric owns that holds all his assets is Stoneview Farms in Warwick, dumbass could have at least gotten that right. I already responded, Steve Jones will be reviewed by the SAME BOARD HE SITS ON as a trustee and is outnumbered 2-1 by Ralph Scunziano and Richard Ball. And in Mr. Scunziano's words, it's not their code of ethics so much that he broke, it's the state oath he took when accepting the position. I don't need to type fake letters for attention on HORSEPLOP  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Are you calling me a liar??

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2025, 02:46:10 PM »
He's never had any to begin with!

 
Exactly

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2025, 03:03:30 PM »
I'll be there to see Mr. Jones get grilled at the next meeting. Which btw are always streamed live from the NYSS website. Eric is going too.  tmbz1

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2025, 03:25:58 PM »
I'll be there to see Mr. Jones get grilled at the next meeting. Which btw are always streamed live from the NYSS website. Eric is going too.  tmbz1
I asked you a question. I’ll repeat, are you calling me a liar?

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2425
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2025, 03:32:44 PM »
I asked you a question. I’ll repeat, are you calling me a liar?

Shouldn’t you be at a Klan meeting

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2025, 04:36:27 PM »
Shouldn’t you be at a Klan meeting
Mike I know this is one of your aliases you didn't answer my question

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2025, 04:40:17 PM »
Mike I know this is one of your aliases you didn't answer my question

Be at the next meeting, we can go for a coffee.  tmbz1

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2025, 07:47:27 PM »
I'll be there to see Mr. Jones get grilled at the next meeting. Which btw are always streamed live from the NYSS website. Eric is going too.  tmbz1

I knew better than to take gagoots crap as fact.  Truth is probably somewhere in between.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2025, 10:17:59 PM »
I knew better than to take gagoots crap as fact.  Truth is probably somewhere in between.
Don't take my word for it call Steve Jones.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2025, 01:27:10 PM »
Listen, I've long said that Steve is an ambassador and an advocate for breeders throughout the entire state of NY. He's proven himself and is a proven commodity, not just as a breeder, but as an advocate for all breeders. It's not like we are talking about someone who little to no stature and reputation in the sport and industry. I've said that with Steve as a trustee of the NY State Horse Breeding Development Fund, while it gives him an inside and direct track to decision makers and legislators, it doesn't hurt breeders to have "one of their own" sitting on this Board. Better than a politician who may have never been to the track, LOL.

This entire debacle is not about Steve's email. Please. Nobody else, not one breeder, has stepped up and said they have a problem with the email. You'll hear that there are hundreds. But you won't get any confirmed, qualified, validation on this. You'll hear breeders are up in arms, more bad things Steve has done. But there won't be any legitimate proof of this. All you see, hear, and read about here is one person regurgitating aspersions, accusations, untruths, and more of the like. He's already proven if he does it enough, a few people here will believe him. Kind of sad IMO. This entire debacle is about someone who is not a breeder, not a member of the breeders association, someone who by their own admission is not involved in the sport or industry, someone who has long had an axe to grind with Steve-----this person has taken every opportunity, and fabricated some, to attack, defame, and criticize Steve Jones. He's called him a horse killer, a criminal, and has done nothing but continuously further a personal, hatred-based vendetta against Steve; and other people as well. Like I said, call it whatever you want, but if this and who this person is, is not completely obvious to you, then I feel sorry for you.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Catamount Farms
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2025, 03:00:14 PM »
Listen, I've long said that Steve is an ambassador and an advocate for breeders throughout the entire state of NY. He's proven himself and is a proven commodity, not just as a breeder, but as an advocate for all breeders. It's not like we are talking about someone who little to no stature and reputation in the sport and industry. I've said that with Steve as a trustee of the NY State Horse Breeding Development Fund, while it gives him an inside and direct track to decision makers and legislators, it doesn't hurt breeders to have "one of their own" sitting on this Board. Better than a politician who may have never been to the track, LOL.

This entire debacle is not about Steve's email. Please. Nobody else, not one breeder, has stepped up and said they have a problem with the email. You'll hear that there are hundreds. But you won't get any confirmed, qualified, validation on this. You'll hear breeders are up in arms, more bad things Steve has done. But there won't be any legitimate proof of this. All you see, hear, and read about here is one person regurgitating aspersions, accusations, untruths, and more of the like. He's already proven if he does it enough, a few people here will believe him. Kind of sad IMO. This entire debacle is about someone who is not a breeder, not a member of the breeders association, someone who by their own admission is not involved in the sport or industry, someone who has long had an axe to grind with Steve-----this person has taken every opportunity, and fabricated some, to attack, defame, and criticize Steve Jones. He's called him a horse killer, a criminal, and has done nothing but continuously further a personal, hatred-based vendetta against Steve; and other people as well. Like I said, call it whatever you want, but if this and who this person is, is not completely obvious to you, then I feel sorry for you.

You said the email was fake. It wasn't. You said Eric Taddeo never called me. He did. I said we can all meet at the next meeting where Steve Jones will face the board. Outnumbered 2-1. Ralph Scunziano confirmed Steve violated his oath taken with his trustee position. Keep typing your Reader's Digest stories. I stick with reality.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal