Author Topic: Larry Rolla live with Ian McKinlay- Joe Guarino-Edward DeLauro-Anthony DiChiaro  (Read 15904 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Larrys guests tonight discusses the importance of hoof care and the new laser sensors that are being designed for horses hoofs. Also for those who like to gamble there are various tips on some of the horses owned by these gentlemen racing this coming week.

Ian discusses all the thoroughbreds that he's been working on including some of the Kentucky Derby horses. I would've never had thought with the deep tracks that thoroughbreds get a lot of quarter cracks.

Not kidding it's a very educational and well done podcast.


« Last Edit: May 13, 2025, 10:20:31 PM by Gaagoots »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
What happened??? Did Larry's basement flood and force him to his BEDROOM for a studio? It's gonna be quite a leap from there to NETFLIX!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX VIEWS!!!!!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2983
What happened??? Did Larry's basement flood and force him to his BEDROOM for a studio? It's gonna be quite a leap from there to NETFLIX!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX VIEWS!!!!!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

 
Who hurt you?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
What happened??? Did Larry's basement flood and force him to his BEDROOM for a studio? It's gonna be quite a leap from there to NETFLIX!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

TWO HUNDRED EIGHTY SIX VIEWS!!!!!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Ha! Look who’s calling the kettle black. Larry doesn’t have to share the bathroom with other tenants!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Ha! Look who’s calling the kettle black. Larry doesn’t have to share the bathroom with other tenants!

So I do? Misinformed aren't you. BTW, I actually rent an actual office where I base my business. Not a basement or bedroom. At 84 fucking years old!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
So I do? Misinformed aren't you. BTW, I actually rent an actual office where I base my business. Not a basement or bedroom. At 84 fucking years old!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Your office is in your bedroom stop lying!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
That’s 315 more then you got!

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
That’s 315 more then you got!

First of all it's THAN, not then. MORON. And are you sure about that, is YouTube lying about my views!!!! Am I hacking YouTube to change them? It's all a conspiracy!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You guys still waiting for the 25k from Tina????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
First of all it's THAN, not then. MORON. And are you sure about that, is YouTube lying about my views!!!! Am I hacking YouTube to change them? It's all a conspiracy!!!!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
You guys still waiting for the 25k from Tina????  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Stop it just stop it. We’ve had enough of bullshit for one day!

bello

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5030
Hey Gagoots. Who got a bigger pecker, you or Larry Rolla. Asking for a friend. Post pictures please.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Haven't listened to this episode yet, but I will. Ian has been around for a long time. While he was the the go to guy in the harness game, at some point he started doing some work on the t-breds, and he became the go to guy there as well. I think they used to fly him out to work on Baffert's horses. I think he also was doing work for other big names, HOF trainers, etc. He may be working exclusively on t-breds now. I don't know. Smart guy. Really excelled at his craft.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Screenshots
    Today at 10:32:22 AM
  • wiggles44: EAA aren’t going to Halle with these
    Today at 10:32:10 AM
  • G: Get off the chair and get a job
    Today at 10:27:37 AM
  • G: You need to get up with your life
    Today at 10:27:28 AM
  • G: Relax mike I mean trigger take a deep breath and relax
    Today at 10:27:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Easy Mike, gave some water.  Enjoy your day.   :)
    Today at 10:23:49 AM
  • Trigger: How about I shame all over you and your fucking families fucking face you scumbag  ngc3  you wanna have luncg?  ;D
    Today at 10:22:56 AM
  • wiggles44: Calm down Mike, take a walk to Marks training Center :)
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal