Author Topic: Larry Rolla live with Ian McKinlay- Joe Guarino-Edward DeLauro-Anthony DiChiaro  (Read 15894 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Did Larry happen to say anything on getting Ron Pierce on the show? I am guessing this time of year Ron is enjoying hunting, fishing, and mining for gold. LOL.

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
I recently watched the video of when Mike Lachance was on and at the end he mentioned trying to get in contact with Pierce to have him on the show. I did like the shows with Lachance and Donald Dancer because they did most of the talking and had some good stories.

Grandstand Handicapper

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2777
  • Which wolf wins? The one you feed.
Hope so. I was asking because during the Billy O' interview, Billy said he could get Ron to do the show. Hope to see it soon.

Gaagoots

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5070
Hope so. I was asking because during the Billy O' interview, Billy said he could get Ron to do the show. Hope to see it soon.
There are a few people trying to get run on the show.

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
There are a few people trying to get run on the show.

Maybe he should try for Jeff Gillis and Mark Ford to talk about this!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
https://youtu.be/mzLsNuLmg5c

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
GAAGOOTS! Seems more people are interested in exposing today's crooks over hearing the same story over and over about a washed up two bit thief.

free photo upload
« Last Edit: May 21, 2025, 08:15:00 AM by Harness Racing Revolution »

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
GAAGOOOOOOOOOOOOT S!!!! Why so quiet?!?!?! Getting some views today!!!!  ngc3

Zoomer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 730
scm you gotta be the most hated person on here

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
scm you gotta be the most hated person on here

Here? Where's here? This is a place? I don't see any real people. Now my group with 5200 actual members who are LOVING WATCH FAT BOY SQUIRM are more of a "here".  ngc3

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
More than Larry get's in four months!  ngc3


 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • G: Mike I mean trigger you should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:20:16 AM
  • G: Why would you make fun of somebody like that but then again I'd expect nothing less from you
    Today at 10:19:58 AM
  • Trigger: Fuckface dummy G, you're spamming the board again...go shake your rattle in your fake ugly wife and kids face you imbecile  ngc3  DM we if you would like to schedule a lunch meeting  ngc3
    Today at 10:18:09 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM
    Today at 09:47:15 AM
  • Trigger: At Plop U. my alma mater, the motto is - Flush Your Life Away...II feel I've successfully lived up to it as well as keep up with my student loan interest payments to Rocky directly..shere does that $$$$ go  ngc3
    Today at 08:37:45 AM
  • JL52: JL52
    Today at 08:21:00 AM
  • Trigger: When Plop Admin kills a nigga he stays dead...in Tennessee, Krista Pike was give a lethal injection, then another, which didn't get here dead but snore loudly.  Talk about incompetant cunts...in other news there our beloved Dolly Parton remains deceased.  Guess if you wanna kill someone righy there ask an old woman  ngc3
    Today at 08:01:28 AM
  • wiggles44: Get some rest Mike.  Busy day doing nothing today.   :)
    Today at 07:42:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal