0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
interestinglets call a spade a spadefallout is expected to be a top coltthe pair from captain treacherous is trying to turn back the clocklets face it , alagna needs a top horse this year , its been a whileinterested to see how this horse progresses
Tetrick has already said he will not travel with Grand Circuit horses this year. I don't know what the plans are for Fallout but if I were him I would not be too excited. He was a one hit wonder and from what everyone says he's not much.
After several trainers were investigated, tried and sentenced to prison time, things have cooled down. Tim is a top notch driver, but maybe not hungry anymore. His “live drives” have also cooled off after recent investigations. He is still one of the best, but the “hot” trainers have other favorites.
Driving away winner in the Yonker's trotI think he's still ok
Yes, I agree Pinehurst. He is #5 in earnings (with $3.3+mm) and has a UDRS of a very healthy .390, compared to Yannick with .296 e.g.). He has 220 wins in 916 starts, and looks just fine in the sulky. I DO think he handles pacers much better than trotters, but, as noted above.. he DID just win the Yonkers Trot for Wallin and for good measure won a division of the MGM Park pace with I'ma Lou Lou for Burke.
The only place Tetrick hasn't been going to are the new tracks in Kentucky.
At Oak Grove, KY. this year Tim is49-8-10-6 $346,990