Author Topic: Saturday Pocono Race 4  (Read 7694 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2025, 09:48:03 AM »
I agree!  As a factoid, the winner at 18-1 was a Steve Crevani horse.  Good guy, been around a long time and is still breeding and training them.  I recall in 2008 for the Meadowlands Pace he had a pretty good pacer whom he paid $100,000 to supplement.  Yannick totally fried the horse to a 51.4 half and couldn't clear as Somebeachsomewher e came around him to take the lead.  Later on that toll would show up as Art Official drove by at the wire for the huge upset in 1:47 (yes, that was 17 years ago!).

the name of that horse was Bullville Powerful

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Re: Saturday Pocono Race 4
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2025, 12:54:30 PM »
Laughable......SC OOTEROO.......hys terical

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal