Author Topic: Marcus Miller  (Read 6663 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2981
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2025, 11:21:08 AM »
NAME A GOOD DRIVER THAT DOESNT GET JUICED UP  HORSES. 11.wp
   
   Is there a point you're trying to make?   ngc3

seriously

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 811
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2025, 12:21:06 PM »
Seriously: Valid point, Schooling was a poor choice of words. Point I was trying to make is
that I hadn't seen him drive alot as I don't follow those tracks out east that closely and all
I had read here is that he is completely terrible. I don't find that to be the case. He's as good
as most of those drivers you listed. They all are fairly mediocre but have their moments.

Totally down with that.  He is serviceable.  And yes, they mostly are all fairly mediocre. 

Because no one is standing in line to take their job, there is no reason for job improvement.  As such, mediocre is stardom!   ngc3

What is the percentage of Americans that know harness racing exists?  75 years ago I would have said the majority.  Horses were a daily part of people's lives and it was a natural extension.  Not to mention, gambling was fairly limited to racing and a few other options.  Today, you can gamble on everything.  Horses are not a part of people's lives.  The number of people that know about harness racing has got to be well under 5% and, if I'm being honest, it may be 2%  That's about 7.5 million people.  I am not sure it is that high. 

Again, I love this shit....really.  But, the truth is, it is dying, and because it doesn't seem to care or be doing much to prevent it, well, getting past my passion, the mourning period will be short. 


GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2025, 01:01:34 PM »
Rick Plano

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Did he ever leave?
    Today at 11:49:00 AM
  • andrew: hush jessica
    Today at 11:48:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Great to have Mike back.   :)
    Today at 11:44:52 AM
  • dougie: The more the merrier I guess.
    Today at 11:40:29 AM
  • Lockedin with Pace: There's always room for 15 more in G's head
    Today at 11:39:17 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal