Author Topic: Marcus Miller  (Read 6667 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Marcus Miller
« on: May 01, 2025, 07:29:32 PM »
Been playing Hoosier in lieu of Mohawk where I had been struggling. Tetrick not there
some nights but that aside Marcus has been schooling them. Granted not a real strong
 driving colony, but something that I admit and others should, did not anticipate. tmbz1

The Answer

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 488
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2025, 07:43:44 PM »
Got a bad rap out East. Competent driver, nice guy and should do very well at Hoosier with those clowns.

LUCPARK

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 57849
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2025, 07:46:50 PM »
   hes driving great  with out alot of horse power.
. the move back to the midwest was the move
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Pacer 2

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2981
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2025, 08:34:58 PM »
MUCH easier driving colony in the Midwest

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2025, 08:46:01 PM »
Much easier at Hoosier BUT I wouldn't recommend him trying to break into the Dayton/Miami/ Scioto circuit.
I don't look for even Purple Jesus to dominate there when he returns. Tough group.

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3640
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2025, 08:55:38 PM »
Much easier at Hoosier BUT I wouldn't recommend him trying to break into the Dayton/Miami/ Scioto circuit.
I don't look for even Purple Jesus to dominate there when he returns. Tough group.
It is easier at Hoosier. I like Wilfong and Luna at Hoosier even when Trace is there. It is indeed a tough group here in Ohio and is always underestimated. As far as Miller goes alot of his success will be determined by which accounts he picks up. I agree Marcus is doing well for himself there.  tmbz1

seriously

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 811
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2025, 11:31:07 PM »
He's winning at a 12.6% clip.

Tetrick, DeLong, Luna, Wilfong, Bender all with higher win percentages.

Marcus is right there will Ross and Oosting and Bates. 

Schooling?  I'm glad I went to a different school.


 ngc3

seriously

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 811
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2025, 11:42:41 PM »
That was on cue!   

Going back to his Chicago days, I'm not sure he wins 10% of close finishes.  He just doesn't have that extra little bit that makes winners winners!

SIX SHOOTER

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 324
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2025, 07:44:51 AM »
IN OHIO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DRIVING TALENT FUCKTARDS ITS ABOUT THE TRAINERS GASSSSSSS tmbz1

silent one

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1063
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2025, 07:59:41 AM »
 Mucus has been, and always will be, an abomination. If it weren't for daddy, he would be racing at Cal Expo. Hoosier Park's driving colony is the second worst in North America. Kyle Dingdong, Kyle Busted, John Suxall DeLong, Mike (drunk driving, woman beater} Oosting. The only other place in North America where any of the drivers listed would be in the top 5 is HAWTHORNE!!! Is it any wonder why Pete the cheat Wrenn, and Rick the Godfather Plano drive at Hoosier? They're racing against morons. Trace Tetrick can just show up and will win 3, just because the others suck so bad. Hoosier has been plummeting ever since Ohio got slots. That is why Marcus Miller is at Hoosier, because he can't win at a 8% clip anywhere else, in my opinion.

    Sincerely, Silent One

racing123

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 328
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2025, 08:07:37 AM »
Atlee Bender >> Marcus Miller
If you can't see that, you don't know driver talent

GOAT

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 607
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2025, 08:23:32 AM »
What's wrong with Plano? Has some good trotters in his barn .

JT

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 3640
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2025, 08:26:56 AM »
IN OHIO IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DRIVING TALENT FUCKTARDS ITS ABOUT THE TRAINERS GASSSSSSS tmbz1
That is partially true, but you could say that about any track or state in the country.

Bitter Truth

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2619
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2025, 09:13:41 AM »
Seriously: Valid point, Schooling was a poor choice of words. Point I was trying to make is
that I hadn't seen him drive alot as I don't follow those tracks out east that closely and all
I had read here is that he is completely terrible. I don't find that to be the case. He's as good
as most of those drivers you listed. They all are fairly mediocre but have their moments.

SIX SHOOTER

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 324
Re: Marcus Miller
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2025, 09:53:28 AM »
NAME A GOOD DRIVER THAT DOESNT GET JUICED UP  HORSES. 11.wp

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: I knew I should of never sent you that dick pic! Now you are obsessed with it!  tmbz1
    Today at 12:17:02 PM
  • Trigger: You said you have fingers as thick as a your penis  ngc3, not sure what that even means penis fingers but you said it and we read it.  Don't need an autogragh pic of your hands full of penis fingers  ngc3
    Today at 12:16:50 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Leave my Penis out of this. If you're so infatuated with it, I'll send you a autograph picture of it!
    Today at 12:02:20 PM
  • Trigger: Pacer 2 is more man than you  ;D
    Today at 11:52:14 AM
  • Trigger: Kirby, how's your penis fingers?  ngc3  You slip them in Calhoun  ngc3  Without you Calhoun has a few mongrels, you're a good butt plug!  ngc3
    Today at 11:51:23 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Did he ever leave?
    Today at 11:49:00 AM
  • andrew: hush jessica
    Today at 11:48:17 AM
  • wiggles44: Great to have Mike back.   :)
    Today at 11:44:52 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal