Author Topic: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden  (Read 57097 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« on: April 28, 2025, 05:11:51 PM »
 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp


thesilentone

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2025, 06:07:08 PM »
11.wp 11.wp 11.wp 11.wp

wish i was smart enough to post the video here 🤣

thesilentone

  • Top Claimer
  • ***
  • Posts: 229

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2025, 09:15:52 PM »
wish i was smart enough to post the video here 🤣

Which race and is there video that shows it, I know how to snag it.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2025, 09:22:49 PM »
Only race I saw them in together was race 7

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2025, 09:24:59 PM »
Only race I saw them in together was race 7

The replays on YouTube don't show after the wire. Only other race they were in together was on Saturday. Bradens horse almost went on his head in that 7th race, maybe that's what set the other clown off.

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2025, 12:14:31 AM »
Which race and is there video that shows it, I know how to snag it.

I have the actual video  11.wp ngc3

Tree Trunk

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 34
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2025, 12:15:29 AM »
I’d post the video to this thread if I could figure out how to post it from an iphone

Hay 4 sail

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 312
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2025, 04:43:40 AM »
   Cole Olsen should be charged with assault

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2025, 06:36:35 AM »
   Cole Olsen should be charged with assault

Agree…and a lengthy suspension!

Yonkers1A

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2419
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2025, 07:31:00 AM »
Need video, can anyone post ?

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2025, 07:57:28 AM »
Audio only so far...this is from on the ground after the race.  tmbz1
https://youtu.be/C9CUfFI1ono

Mr.Turnpike

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1078
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2025, 08:17:31 AM »

  Boys will be boys

Mr.Turnpike

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1078
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2025, 08:18:55 AM »

  Probably was the most exciting thing of the night

  More exciting than. 13 races there

Ignorance Is Bliss

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 7642
Re: Cole Olsen Vs Corey Braden
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2025, 08:36:58 AM »
Word is they both got 60 days.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • wiggles44: Do you still have the postings as anonymous on your Facebook group Mike?
    Today at 10:22:08 AM
  • Trigger: Chihuahua Cock, I was thinking about your family last night  ;D
    Today at 10:21:01 AM
  • Trigger: Yeh wiggles you'll show up there like Calhoun does anywhere promised  ngc3 G a little variety in my horrible posts, lots of material, no need to spam the board  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 10:20:07 AM
  • wiggles44: I’ll be posting to your Facebook group soon.  :)
    Today at 10:18:49 AM
  • G: Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!   ngc3  Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3  shout out  Sound off ! Sweet: Ant would wish your daughters raped by a bunch of niggers then set on fire...I miss him so much!  ngc3 Today at 10:01:24 AM Sweet: Where's MikeAnt when you need him  ngc3 Today at 09:59:54 AM  Mike/Sweet you criticize racism? You really should be ashamed of yourself
    Today at 10:16:19 AM
  • Trigger: wiggles Go fetch me a bunch of the worst most horrible shit I said, a comilation, hurry up I wanna see it  ngc3
    Today at 10:14:14 AM
  • wiggles44: Take a break Mike
    Today at 10:12:47 AM
  • Trigger: Wiggles creenshots are great...I'm like I said that horrible shit 2 weeks ago, didn't recall, well there's the proof  ngc3 Thanks wiggles44  ;D
    Today at 10:08:58 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal