Author Topic: Trivia question…  (Read 1762 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Trivia question…
« on: April 27, 2025, 05:48:33 AM »
What afterthought driver went 0-14 yesterday between 2 tracks?  Both places had their full driver colonies present so it was slim pickings for the kid as predicted on the plop!   tmbz1

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
Re: Trivia question…
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2025, 08:24:01 AM »
He actually had 2 live drives all night, one on a 1-5 shot who lost and a 5-2 shot who ran out. His other drives were all longshots, alot of them over 30-1, but never fear, his biggest fan "Pacer2" will come to his defense.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal