Author Topic: Failure To Return Purse Money: HIWU Suspends Owner 60 Days, Issues $15,000 Fine  (Read 8732 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
May 11th you will see FUBINCA TRAINERS return.... the people that never paid back the purses will not return........let's see who can name them... 

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1217
Art Stafford Jr

Harness racer

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4872
Really?  I’m sure he has the money, why wouldn’t he pay it back to get reinstated?

Liberty Bell

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1612
His 6-month suspension isn't up until sometime in May, maybe he'll pay it back then. At the very beginning of his suspension he was still allowed to drive 2 of his horses in DE Bred stake races and won over $40,000 in purses. Since then he hasn't earned a dime but should still have the money.

Way to go

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 694
Wrong,wrong,wrong.....suspension up in June.....wrong on who didn't pay

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • JT: Calhoun put up $80 bucks ngc3..one of my pick5's costs more then that ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:35:54 PM
  • JT: Well G thinks I'm Mike ngc3..Great minds and such ngc3
    September 29, 2026, 11:33:02 PM
  • JT: I got out and so did my family..in the early 2000's. To much cheating, to many drugs.
    September 29, 2026, 11:32:14 PM
  • darnoldrocks: My family and I.  Now you're starting sound like SCM.
    September 29, 2026, 11:25:12 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Back in the day doesn't count.  Calhoun is putting up his money right now.   How about you?
    September 29, 2026, 11:24:28 PM
  • JT: My family and I owned a lot of horses back in the day.. Facts..ask wiggles screenshots don't lie :P
    September 29, 2026, 11:19:55 PM
  • darnoldrocks: JT's horses + Tiggers horses = zero ownership
    September 29, 2026, 11:17:00 PM
  • darnoldrocks: Oh, I didn't know that.  DUH
    September 29, 2026, 11:15:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal