Author Topic: Yonkers announcer  (Read 6366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Yonkers announcer
« on: April 18, 2025, 08:51:37 PM »
Who is this announcer that talks like a Domino's pizza commercial 1000mph?  Slurs words and major run on sentences.  Where do they find the guys?????

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2025, 10:56:17 PM »
I think Yonkers has 4 announcers right now and they all suck

Chips N Salsa

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1230
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2025, 11:45:01 PM »
I think Yonkers has 4 announcers right now and they all suck

The guy the last two nights I think was Edison Hatter who is supposed to be a Nasa super genious but talks like a 3rd grade child.

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4690
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2025, 11:51:02 PM »
The guy the last two nights I think was Edison Hatter who is supposed to be a Nasa super genious but talks like a 3rd grade child.

You are correct.

sledge hammer

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 1712
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2025, 12:22:23 PM »
I do miss the consistency of John Hernan there, but I'm glad he escaped from that cesspool.

The merry-go-round of announcers there annoys me. Just pick a guy and move on.

Papillon

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 2609
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2025, 12:35:51 PM »
they should let Stabile do it when Finger Lakes doesnt race

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2025, 01:20:06 PM »
they should let Stabile do it when Finger Lakes doesnt race

NO NO NO and NO!

He is the worst!  Sounds like a screaming drunk.   They are all bad.  Nobody good wants the job at that dump

JL52

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 444
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2025, 01:29:12 PM »
I think Edson Hatter is good. The guy that sounds like Elmer Fudd, well, not so much. And thumbs down on Stabile- it sounds like he is eating a roast beef sandwich while he is calling the races. Btw, I think he has been at Turfway in Kentucky ( the old Latonia).

Birdfantammy

  • Open / FFA
  • ****
  • Posts: 374
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2025, 01:47:50 PM »
I think Edson Hatter is good. The guy that sounds like Elmer Fudd, well, not so much. And thumbs down on Stabile- it sounds like he is eating a roast beef sandwich while he is calling the races. Btw, I think he has been at Turfway in Kentucky ( the old Latonia).

Edison Hatter is the best one at Yonkers.  He has his moments but he's good.  Elmer Fudd is the worst.  Should be out hunting rabbits instead LOL

getreal

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 597
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2025, 07:45:56 PM »
Hatter is a poser. Not nearly as good as he thinks he is. How they let Elmer announce is a complete disgrace to what
Yonkers used to be and not a fan of Stabile or the self proclaimed King. None of them work for me

Onthefront11

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 580
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2025, 12:54:22 AM »
All the new announcers suck, Hernan was the best by far

The Unstable

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 815
Re: Yonkers announcer
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2025, 10:25:44 AM »
I think Edson Hatter is good. The guy that sounds like Elmer Fudd, well, not so much. And thumbs down on Stabile- it sounds like he is eating a roast beef sandwich while he is calling the races. Btw, I think he has been at Turfway in Kentucky ( the old Latonia).

The guy has a lisp.  I give him credit for pursuing a job most with his issue would never pursue and it takes a lot of balls knowing there will always be people who make fun you. If you can get past the lisp he actually calls quite a good race. 

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Sweet: Bello knocked Calhoun out of the ring into the 8th row  ;D
    Today at 09:27:48 PM
  • Sweet: Your girlfriend Chihuahua Cock is in day 3 of his plop suicide bombing, wiggles wants a naked selfie of you too, private screen shot  ngc3
    Today at 09:15:31 PM
  • Calhoun: You DhitHeads do this stupid ass shit all fucking day ... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    Today at 09:11:10 PM
  • JT: tmbz1
    Today at 04:19:18 PM
  • Yonkers1A: I knew you would appreciate it JT
    Today at 04:10:19 PM
  • JT: Glad my bestie Jackie could get ya a winner Yonkers ;D
    Today at 03:54:21 PM
  • Sweet: Plainridge race 6 prick 3 - 25/4/28
    Today at 03:53:16 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Fuckface! Thats a screenshot coming
    Today at 03:42:11 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal